Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Mod Edit Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Thanks! I'm confused. I thought there were five owners, but I only see Mossrose, Sparko, OBP, and Raphael around tweb. Who am I missing in my count?

Maybe I'm an owner twice?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Maybe I'm an owner twice?
      We are all Dee Dee.

Comment

Thanks! I'm confused. I thought there were five owners, but I only see Mossrose, Sparko, OBP, and Raphael around tweb. Who am I missing in my count?
        There are four owners, but we let Mossy vote twice as she wields The Pintm.
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Moderator Notice

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
            There are four owners, but we let Mossy vote twice as she wields The Pintm.
            Don't know why I thought there were five...
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Don't know why I thought there were five...
              There are four horsemen therefore...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                There are four horsemen therefore...
                And I am their evil profit...

grim.gif
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19892[/ATTACH]
                  Profit is good not evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Profit is good not evil.
                    Depends on how you make it. Money is amoral, one can use it for good or for evil. And one must never make profit in an unethical manner or... hmm is there any fictional superheros that go after white collar criminals?

Comment

Depends on how you make it.
                      You are talking to a pirate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        You are talking to a pirate here.
                        Well... you could just take stuff from jerks and bullies. That'd be better than stealing some poor orphan's only dollar.

Comment

Well... you could just take stuff from jerks and bullies. That'd be better than stealing some poor orphan's only dollar.
                          You're talking with a lazy pirate. Orphans are much less likely to put up a fight.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            You're talking with a lazy pirate. Orphans are much less likely to put up a fight.
                            This is the obligatory lazy pirate theme song! I bet you knew what I was going to post!

Told ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19892[/ATTACH]
                              You look like Grim

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                You look like Grim
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19895[/ATTACH]
                                That's better than calling me Miley...
                                That's what
                                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment