Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Seventh Son (Pathfinder One-Shot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talys walks up to the window and, having observed whether the window is closed or was left open, looks outside at the mansion grounds.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

(Talys)

[Roll Perception]
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[11 on the die plus 10 is 21]

Comment

Lavaria begins a very thorough inspection of the room.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

(Talys)

[Perception Check Results...]

You look outside the already-open window and see a rather spacious yard. Scattered amongst it are a small pond, a garden, and a small shed labeled, "Kennels." The door is wide open on the shed.

(Lavaria)

[Roll Perception, Please]

Comment

[anyone gonna detect magic?]

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                [I'm going to go with Lavaria when she goes to the room.]
                X-ATM092 interjects: "It might be helpful if we were provided with an architectural layout of the building... to assist in identifying possible means of entry/exit."
                [I'm going to give you the choice of either a fun nickname or constantly misstating your name. There's no way on earth my character is calling you X-ATM092 all the time. ]
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                  [I'm going to give you the choice of either a fun nickname or constantly misstating your name. There's no way on earth my character is calling you X-ATM092 all the time. ]
                  [It was going to be X-ATM092 or BGH251F2. I went with the former because it is more memorable. You could just call me Tin Man, though.]
                  My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

X-ATM092 begins a computation of the possible entry and escape points into and out of the room that would simultaneously allow for an intruder to avoid detection.
                    My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

[It was going to be X-ATM092 or BGH251F2. I went with the former because it is more memorable. You could just call me Tin Man, though.]
                      [Frankly, neither of those options is particularly memorable to me

X-ATM could be pronounced something like "Zatum." Or we could just pretend "ATM" is pronounced "Adam"]

Comment

[How about 'ax'?]
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Gauss casts the most basic of spells to analyze magic, hoping to find lingering auras.

[If he finds anything and after getting all the information possible:]
                          He reports his findings.
                          "I can get more, but I can only have the energies set up for that once. What does everyone think?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                            (Talys)

[Perception Check Results...]

You look outside the already-open window and see a rather spacious yard. Scattered amongst it are a small pond, a garden, and a small shed labeled, "Kennels." The door is wide open on the shed.

(Lavaria)

[Roll Perception, Please]

[With the +7 - a 9. ]
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

(Gauss)

[GM's note: Give me a Knowledge (Arcana) roll, please.]

(Lavaria)

[Perception Check Results:]

You don't see anything out of the ordinary about this room. You think the teddy bear was giving you a dirty look, but it could just be the way the light was shining in the window...

(X-ATM)

Based on what you can see... the only other way out of Edward's bedroom- aside from the door- would be the window that Talys is gawking out.

Comment

Talys starts to examine the window frame for signs of a rope or grappling hook having been used either fibers of a rope or a mark in the frame from where a hook might have caught on.

[perception: 18]

If she doesn't find anything and if the magic search doesn't turn up anything either, she tells the duke that she would like to look around the yard beneath the window in case intruders left tracks, but wouldn't want to have to contend with the hounds while doing so.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X