Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My folks

It is my turn. My 98 year old dad is hospitalized with heart problems, circulation problems, and poor oxygen levels. He will be in the hospital for few days until he can be transferred to a Convalescent Hospital/Nursing Home facility. My 94 year old mother has been in there for the last several months.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Jed, let me know if I can do anything.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                Jed, let me know if I can do anything.
                My brother is next door so it is unlikely, but I do thank you, DB.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  It is my turn. My 98 year old dad is hospitalized with heart problems, circulation problems, and poor oxygen levels. He will be in the hospital for few days until he can be transferred to a Convalescent Hospital/Nursing Home facility. My 94 year old mother has been in there for the last several months.
                  I learned long ago not to say "I know how you feel", cause one can not know EXACTLY how you feel, but, as you know, I kinda been there. And THIS I know --- Jesus DOES know exactly how you feel.

I love you brother, and prayers your way!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My brother is next door so it is unlikely, but I do thank you, DB.
                    Is your brother a young buck like you?
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Is your brother a young buck like you?
                      Two years younger.

My concern is that my folks are JW.

Comment

Two years younger.

My concern is that my folks are JW.
                        Ah, I see.

Comment

My dad is being moved into the nursing home across the hall from my mom. Stabilized and in pretty good spirits.

Comment

Do you need a hug jed?
                            sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear about your folks, Jed. They have been blessed with long lives, I hope happy lives for the most part. May the rest of their days be as blessed as possible and may their entry into eternal life be full of unimaginable happiness and joy.
                              βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                              ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment