Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Grilled cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    Female in the frat! Female in the frat! Everyone take proper precautions!
    Lock up Trout's manties?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Lock up Trout's manties?
      That should have already been done regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
        That should have already been done regardless.
        I voted for burn and scatter the ashes

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Who is trout?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            Who is trout?
            Do you want to be able to sleep any more for the rest of your life?

Comment

Who is trout?
              A good question.

I'll go with a nefarious collector of refrigerator magnets.

Comment

So he collects magnets and creates insomnia.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh if only the tale ended there.....

Unfortunately, a path of destruction has been left behind by Trout and woe on those who sought after the truth.

Comment

Tweb lore is perhaps the weirdest lore I have ever had to ask about. Still i think I will be prudent and not ask about trout.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tweb lore is perhaps the weirdest lore I have ever had to ask about. Still i think I will be prudent and not ask about trout.
                      You're learning!
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I have learned that generally tweb lore has a few parts.
                        In jokes. Usenername history. Debates that happened in old tweb. Mossy being awesome. Nick being awesome. Dante being awesome.

Then there is weird stuff.

And then there is the dark abyss that is wondering about those who have been banned. I have been told matt was particularly disgusting. In not wanting to hurt cerebrum i no longer ask about what got different people banned.
                        sigpic

Comment

You have wisdom beyond your years.

Now I just hope I'll sleep tonight since the name of Trout was mentioned.

Comment

I have learned that generally tweb lore has a few parts.
                            In jokes. Usenername history. Debates that happened in old tweb. Mossy being awesome. Nick being awesome. Dante being awesome.

Then there is weird stuff.

And then there is the dark abyss that is wondering about those who have been banned. I have been told matt was particularly disgusting. In not wanting to hurt cerebrum i no longer ask about what got different people banned.
                            You forgot me. It's all about me.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Its ok cowpoke.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                You forgot me. It's all about me.
                                I don't see how he forgot you.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X