Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Prepubescent "Transgender Activist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
    Perhaps this is merely one of those internet paradoxes, James? No threat of violence on the net is taken seriously and simply serves to discredit the speaker.
    Did you seriously believe anybody was going to reach through the computer screen and grab you?

Everyone here understands this without being told. And yet, and yet, me being sarcastic is unfathomable! Lol.
    I don't think it was sarcasm - I think it was gross stupidity on your part that you're trying to walk back.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaecp
      Perhaps this is merely one of those internet paradoxes, James? No threat of violence on the net is taken seriously and simply serves to discredit the speaker.
      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Did you seriously believe anybody was going to reach through the computer screen and grab you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        So you admit that the "scientific evidence" in Post #125 is non existent. Good step.
        I told you what I considered evidence in Post #136, none of which depends upon rigidly separate male and female brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
          See, the joke is that James is fully aware that I don't know Kung Fu. That's also what the winky smiley should have clue'd you in. It's a reference to classic martial arts films

Nice try at shaming me though... I guess? It comes off as weirdly shallow to post within such a short time frame, 8 days later, though. One might come to the false conclusion that you're trying to balance some sort of karma.
          Sheesh. Someone please dial whine-one-one and get this boy a waaambulance.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
            Maybe you should recuse yourself from a conversation about transgender issues if your understanding of sexual development amounts to pin the tail on the donkey.
            because other than in very rare mutations, a person's birth genitals correspond with their actual gender. Just because a male claims to be female, doesn't make him female, even if he dresses up or has surgery. Any more than a guy who dresses in a chicken outfit and insists he is a chicken actually is. Even if he had feathers and a beak surgically installed.

Comment

Scientific evidence.
              Scientific Evidence says that someone with male DNA is male and female is female. No matter what surgery they have. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

Comment

• what is "jaecp" anyway? "Just Another Ego-Centric Person?" I have always wondered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  what is "jaecp" anyway? "Just Another Ego-Centric Person?" I have always wondered.
                  Joyfully Aggravating Every

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

because other than in very rare mutations, a person's birth genitals correspond with their actual gender.
                    The issue concerns those mutations.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Scientific Evidence says that someone with male DNA is male and female is female.
                    That's how it usually happens, but what usually happens is not the topic of discussion.

Comment

No it doesn't. Transgenders are delusional people who want to be the opposite sex. It is not a mutation or birth defect. It is a mental illness.

That's how it usually happens, but what usually happens is not the topic of discussion.
                      That is the way it always happens, except in genetic defects. There are people who are born without arms, but we don't call that normal. And if someone wants to cut off their arms because they don't like them that they are normal either.

Comment

So, what percentage of all this gender reassignment activity is a direct result of "those mutations"?
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Not at all on topic.
                          Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

what is "jaecp" anyway? "Just Another Ego-Centric Person?" I have always wondered.
                            Google me and you'll find other forums I post on. The explanation is around, but not on tweb

Comment

because other than in very rare mutations, a person's birth genitals correspond with their actual gender. Just because a male claims to be female, doesn't make him female, even if he dresses up or has surgery. Any more than a guy who dresses in a chicken outfit and insists he is a chicken actually is. Even if he had feathers and a beak surgically installed.
                              They are not trans simply because they identify as the opposite gender, they identify as the opposite gender because they are trans. Transgender is a result of brain anatomy as well as other factors, genes, chemicals in the brain etc. etc. The brain is the determining factor regarding sexual orientation, not the genitals. For most people, the two correspond, but for some, they do not. If you could observe the differences in a male and female brain, then you wouldn't look at a person with a female brain and ask "why is she walking around with a penis as if she is a male. Thats exactly what you are doing only in the reverse when you insist that ones genitals determine what kind of brain they have.
                              Last edited by JimL; 01-04-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                They are not trans simply because they identify as the opposite gender, they identify as the opposite gender because they are trans. Transgender is a result of brain anatomy as well as other factors, genes, chemicals in the brain etc. etc. The brain is the determining factor regarding sexual orientation, not the genitals. For most people, the two correspond, but for some, they do not. If you could observe the differences in a male and female brain, then you wouldn't look at a person with a female brain and ask "why is she walking around with a penis as if she is a male. Thats exactly what you are doing only in the reverse when you insist that ones genitals determine what kind of brain they have.
                                There's no such thing as a female brain, Jim.
                                That's what
                                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment