Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Australian Labor Party Attempted Illegal Sabotage for Sanders Using Tax Dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Exactly what?
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...to-elect-Trump

I wrote explanations at various points in that thread, you are free to look for them. You even responded to a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...to-elect-Trump

I wrote explanations at various points in that thread, you are free to look for them. You even responded to a few of them.
      No, I'm not going to read through the whole thread. Either you can give a straight answer or you can't. What, exactly, has Russia done that has cost Hillary the election?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, I'm not going to read through the whole thread. Either you can give a straight answer or you can't. What, exactly, has Russia done that has cost Hillary the election?
        The RUSSIANS HACKED US, man. You're ruining the narrative. Get with the memo already.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Reuters: FBI backs CIA assessment on Russian motives in U.S. hacking: official

You work at a law firm. Let some of that rigor rub off on you.
          Eh, it's still "senior officials."
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Eh, it's still "senior officials."
            It's literally the same source Sparko used.

Comment

Then click through just my posts, it won't take you more than a minute to find my response to Zy.

This is long and complicated. Check out
              https://www.threatconnect.com/blog/t...nal-committee/ for a good overview of part of it.

Comment

Then click through just my posts, it won't take you more than a minute to find my response to Zy.

This is long and complicated. Check out
                https://www.threatconnect.com/blog/t...nal-committee/ for a good overview of part of it.
                Why can't you give a simple straight answer?
                Just 1 or 2 or 3 items?

You said "Russia did something leaps and bounds past anything China has ever done to us."

No kabuki dance, just answer the question, please.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Why can't you give a simple straight answer?
                  Just 1 or 2 or 3 items?

You said "Russia did something leaps and bounds past anything China has ever done to us."

No kabuki dance, just answer the question, please.
                  CP, I'm on my phone. Go find the answer I gave in the other thread. It's not difficult. Heck, the answers I gave are being actively discussed so you could probably just trace the quotes a couple of times instead of whining about how I won't repeat myself

Comment

CP, I'm on my phone. Go find the answer I gave in the other thread. It's not difficult. Heck, the answers I gave are being actively discussed so you could probably just trace the quotes a couple of times instead of whining about how I won't repeat myself
                    I'm not whining, you insolent dolt. I'm simply asking for a straight answer. You spend more time evading the answer than you would by just simply answering the question. Evidently, this is something of which you are incapable.

Ya got nothing!

Comment

I'm not whining, you insolent dolt. I'm simply asking for a straight answer. You spend more time evading the answer than you could by just simply answering the question. Evidently, this is something of which you are incapable.

Ya got nothing!
                      Cripes man, you have 83 posts in that thread so the idea that you haven't already read any of my, extensive, explanations doesn't pass the smell test. And, no, I can't recreate that level of work from my phone. Have fun trolling.

Comment

Cripes man, you have 83 posts in that thread so the idea that you haven't already read any of my, extensive, explanations doesn't pass the smell test. Have fun trolling.
                        You never answered.... you just spewed forth ignorance. Par for the course.

Comment

You never answered.... you just spewed forth ignorance. Par for the course.
                          Maybe he's angling for a shot at being Obama's golf buddy

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Everyone hacks everyone else. Russia did something leaps and bounds past anything China has ever done to us.
                            How is exposing Democratic party corruption worse than stealing technology? Actuily how is exposing Democratic party corruption bad, period. Imagine if the Russians had said nothing and just used the emails to blackmail democrats. Seems to me they did the honorable thing and informed the American people what one of their major parties is up to when they think nobody's watching.
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                              Did you guys hear about this? I did a search on the forums, but couldn't find anything about it. Apparently it was reported back in February, but I don't remember seeing it. Someone mentioned it in another forum I'm a member of:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...party-work-sa/

Young Australians say they are being paid to work for Sen. Bernard Sanders‘ campaign by the Australian Labor Party in what appears to be a violation of U.S. election law, according to an undercover video released Thursday.
                              I was curious whether Australia was the only "Labor Party" working for Bernie, so I googled it all kinds of ways, and only came up with Australia directly, and this article the British Labor Party less directly...

https://gobling.wordpress.com/2016/0...ders-campaign/

As an active member of that political party in the UK, Larry Sanders is an obvious resource for his brother. Whether in fact, Larry has fund-raised for Bernie or solicited donations or otherwise used his influence and his connections to influence an American presidential election has not been proven. It would take far greater resources than this blogger has to follow that trail. This inquiry is a legitimate one and the media of this country need to investigate.

Larry Sanders is often interviewed in the U.S. and UK and asked about his brother’s candidacy. He is keenly aware of its progress. Brother Bernie communicated to Larry the night before he announced his candidacy. Brother Larry has openly talked about Bernie’s run for the presidency (see here).

I didn't know that Bernie's older brother, Larry, was in politics in the UK!

greenie.gif

Handsome fellow, eh?

Comment

I didn't know that Bernie's older brother, Larry, was in politics in the UK!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20164[/ATTACH]

Handsome fellow, eh?
                                That his older brother? he looks younger than Bernie.
                                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                                -Ben Witherington III

Comment