Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Arrest made in �Vote Trump� burning of Mississippi black church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    lol finally leftists have an example to point to that doesn't go all the way back to the mccain candidacy. conversely, leftists do this on a regular basis. There's been at least half a dozen hate crimes publicized by the lying media that predicably turned out to be hoaxes just since the election.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      lol finally leftists have an example to point to that doesn't go all the way back to the mccain candidacy. conversely, leftists do this on a regular basis. There's been at least half a dozen hate crimes publicized by the lying media that predicably turned out to be hoaxes just since the election.
      Wasn't Al Sharpton involved in a really huge one that kinda got glossed over when it was revealed to be fraudulent?

yeah... black girl supposedly raped by 6 white men, who wrote KKK on her, along with the N word....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/bo...e-scandal.html

Last edited by Cow Poke; 12-22-2016, 02:38 PM.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

wow, the video in that link is.....
        wow
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If he tried to blame Black Lives Matter it has to date after McCain's run since they didn't exist back then.

Still, there has been a number of hoaxes exposed of Trump inspired violence that have taken place since just before the election. A few have already been mentioned.

Another one that received widespread coverage is when a University of Michigan student claimed that she was approached by a man who threatened to set her on fire if she didn't remove her hijab. Of course the media uncritically lapped it up with the Washington Post intoning how "

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            ...she "admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab."
            She just didn't want to wear it, but also didn't want a beating from her family.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              If he tried to blame Black Lives Matter it has to date after McCain's run since they didn't exist back then.
              Yes, that's why I said it DOESN'T go back all the way to the McCain candidacy (there was a McCain supporter who carved B on her face and blamed it on an obama supporter, she got caught because it only looked like a B when you're her and looking in the mirror )
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Yes, that's why I said it DOESN'T go back all the way to the McCain candidacy (there was a McCain supporter who carved B on her face and blamed it on an obama supporter, she got caught because it only looked like a B when you're her and looking in the mirror )

That's almost as bad as "Teacher, please excuse Johnny from class yesterday, he was sick. signed, My Mother".

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That's almost as bad as "Teacher, please excuse Johnny from class yesterday, he was sick. signed, My Mother".
                  I'd say it's worse since she carved it into her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It's good to see that you finally can laugh at yourself over that little faux pas.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      I'd say it's worse since she carved it into her face.
                      Well, yeah, there's that.

Comment

In related news....

Link
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          In related news....

Link
                          But, But Bill Clinton remembers vividly the burning of black churches all across....

"I have vivid and painful memories of black churches being burned in my own state when I was a child."
                          President Clinton
                          June 8 1996 - national radio address

Comment

I says quite a lot about race relations in America when black people have to invent hate crimes in order to keep the division going.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              I says quite a lot about race relations in America when black people have to invent hate crimes in order to keep the division going.
                              A similar thing took place among Muslims after Trump got the Republican nomination. The MSM eagerly reported a spike in hate crimes against Muslims and then it turned out that many of them were faked.

Comment

...and another one:

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment