Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Cat owners are smarter than Dog owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that explains why Rogue can't get his Ninja Squirrel Breeding Program off the ground - you keep eating the breeders...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Ah, that explains why Rogue can't get his Ninja Squirrel Breeding Program off the ground - you keep eating the breeders...
      He breeds his squirrels with your cats?

Comment

I can fix this! Just pm me a shipping address!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I do not breed squirrels for the NSA. They come from all over the world hoping to make it as a member of the team.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            I do not breed squirrels for the NSA. They come from all over the world hoping to make it as a member of the team.
            Teal is obviously crazy. that is why she is a cat lady.

Comment

Of course you don't - the pregnant ones are slow enough for Sparky to eat.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Of course you don't - the pregnant ones are slow enough for Sparky to eat.
                actually squirrels are pretty good eating. But I know the difference between a squirrel and a cat. Cats are evil and lazy and I get them out of your living room when you are not looking. Also, cats make great bait for ninja squirrels.

Comment

The truth about cats and squirrels:

Normal:
                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vtp4em479...thCA85WKRC.jpg

Where Ninja Squirrels Really Come From:
                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s0j7zspj6...-squirrel2.jpg

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Normal squirrels don't fare well against cats. That's why the NSA is made up of the best of the best. Here is Sqeakers when he was still in the NSA (before he went Hollywood and started his TV career) whipping Teal's toughest cat as filmed by her neighbors

Last edited by rogue06; 03-18-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Normal squirrels don't fair well against cats. That's why the NSA is made up of the best of the best. Here is Sqeakers when he was still in the NSA (before he went Hollywood and started his TV career) whipping Teal's toughest cat as filmed by her neighbors
                      Here is another video of two others practicing their Squirrel-jitsu and chasing one of Teal's now thoroughly cowed cats

Comment

That's Socks - and as I recall it cost you two dozen gross of Friskies Salmon and Chicken Shreds to get him to pretend to lose in that video.

Mrs. Collins is still mad about him storing it in her basement - but he's her cat so....

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

That's Socks - and as I recall it cost you two dozen gross of Friskies Salmon and Chicken Shreds to get him to pretend to lose in that video.

Mrs. Collins is still mad about him storing it in her basement - but he's her cat so....
                          It was Mrs. Collins' nieces that filmed the whipping Squeakers gave your cat. I'm not sure who filmed the other one but by then I was having to stop the NSA recruits from cutting off your cat's whiskers as trophies after beating the snot out of your cats after all of your sobbing phone calls begging me to "make them stop hurting my poor kitties."

I still don't know what I'm going to do with nearly a half pound of cat whiskers that they kept presenting me as evidence of their prowess but the videos they took when they would do it have been converted to a DVD.

Comment

That was Mrs. Collins' niece Janice - who fooled you yet again, I see. And those aren't cat whiskers - have you been pulling out Thirsty's whiskers again?!?!?!

Oh, and you can send a few extra squirrels next time - Raph posted a lovely possum pie recipe and squirrel should substitute nicely...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

That was Mrs. Collins' niece Janice - who fooled you yet again, I see. And those aren't cat whiskers - have you been pulling out Thirsty's whiskers again?!?!?!

Oh, and you can send a few extra squirrels next time - Raph posted a lovely possum pie recipe and squirrel should substitute nicely...
                              The video tapes of various cornered cats mewing pitifully as the squirrels clipped off the whiskers don't lie. And the sobbing phone calls coming from you begging me to "make them stop hurting my poor kitties" sort of clinch it.

Just be glad that I got Master Po to absolutely prohibit such extracurricular activities even after he found out they were your cats. Now they go out and beat up bears.

Comment

You really need to get new glasses - those were possums and one of Mrs. Collins' Uncle's Cousin's kittens - Mrs. Collins is still not amused. And the only one of us ever on a phone crying was you the last time I had to ship back what was left your rocket powered gyroscopic bacon retrieval contraption - as I recall you weren't upset that it crashed but that it crashed and burned to ashes with Sparky's bacon stash still in it...

And you still owe me $.96 in postage...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment