Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I can tell when someone has served me Pepsi when I've asked for Coke
    Pepsi always seemed a bit sweeter, and Coke to be a bit more bitter. I don't really like either though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      Pepsi always seemed a bit sweeter, and Coke to be a bit more bitter. I don't really like either though.
      Pepsi is definitely sweeter

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Formulas may have changed in the past 50 years, so I will not laugh at you guys. I don't do soda pop so I can not judge.

To be completely honest I do try one every few years just to make sure I still don't care for soda pop.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          When I was a psych major in college we did a blind taste test of various cola drinks. People who were very opinionated about the superiority of their own brand of cola were not able to tell the difference if they did not know what they were drinking.
          I do know that the time I stole a gulp of my grandson's COKE, I almost gagged --- who knew he switched to Dr. Pepper! That's like carbonated prune juice!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Or this one bottle...empty, but for that price I can imagine anything...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2321666...&ul_noapp=true
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I do know that the time I stole a gulp of my grandson's COKE, I almost gagged --- who knew he switched to Dr. Pepper! That's like carbonated prune juice!
              I don't believe in people who drink Dr. Pepper and like it. Your grandson must not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                I don't believe in people who drink Dr. Pepper and like it. Your grandson must not exist.
                Maybe he ordered it only because he knew that a certain someone would steal a drink out of it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh, he exists, alright - I'm just not sure he's from this planet.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

She. I like Dr Pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                      She. I like Dr Pepper.
                      It's okay. Definitely the only soda I know of that isn't terrible when converted to diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                        It's okay. Definitely the only soda I know of that isn't terrible when converted to diet.
                        If I could have artificial sweetners I would drink that.

Comment

She. I like Dr Pepper.
                          I no longer believe in the existence of DesertBerean.

Comment

I no longer believe in the existence of DesertBerean.
                            Just because you deny it doesnt mean she doesn't exist.

Comment

Just because you deny it doesnt mean she doesn't exist.
                              Who?

Comment