Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I stumbled today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stumbled today.

I stumbled today and well now I have to restart. I figure you guys and my grandparents are the people with home I wpuld be held accountable. I never really set up anything to hold me accountable though.

I need help and I like to help others. Please hold me accountable.

I muat say it is a struggle just sating this but man is it a relief.

Thank you all. Pray for me. Let us stand by each other.
    sigpic

I hope you didn't scrape anything! I suppose teenage hormones/brain doesn't help, but not even older people are perfect.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

We all struggle and stumble. None of us is perfect for there is only one who is. That we recognize our faults and continue to strive to do better is essentially all we can do.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

As rogue said, we all stumble and fall. The key is to get back up. Confess, repent, and keep up the good fight. The rewards are out of this world.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

What more can be said than what has been above. Remember stumbling is not losing if you get back up and continue.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            I stumbled today and well now I have to restart. I figure you guys and my grandparents are the people with home I wpuld be held accountable. I never really set up anything to hold me accountable though.

I need help and I like to help others. Please hold me accountable.

I muat say it is a struggle just sating this but man is it a relief.

Thank you all. Pray for me. Let us stand by each other.
            You stumble every single day in ways God hasn't even elected to reveal to you yet.
            The grace to forgive and forget those sins was secured before you were born.

Since your sins were forgiven before you committed them you're now free to not focus on the sin but use each prompting of the Spirit as a reminder to learn how to live in love and forgiveness. No amount of apologizing on our part will lead us to virtue; however, rejoicing in the forgiveness that has already been won will put your focus on the right stuff and deliver you.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment