Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Saying Grace" in Public...

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I am embarrassed to say that I rarely give thanks at meals. I was not raised Christian and the only time growing up we said grace was at meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas and Easter, at my Grandpa's (who was a baptist preacher)

so I often forget to do it when I am eating alone. When I do remember, I will say a quick "thank you Lord for this food"

If you forget to pray before you eat, the appropriate prayer for after you eat is "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me".

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

2. Amen One Bad Pig amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Moderated By: Cerebrum123

elam, you are being officially asked to leave this thread in accordance with the OP's wishes.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Safka, you are NOT "unknown", you were loved by many, and you will not be forgotten. I will always remember you Puginator.