Announcement

Collapse

Theology 201 Guidelines

This is the forum to discuss the spectrum of views within Christianity on God's foreknowledge and election such as Calvinism, Arminianism, Molinism, Open Theism, Process Theism, Restrictivism, and Inclusivism, Christian Universalism and what these all are about anyway. Who is saved and when is/was their salvation certain? How does God exercise His sovereignty and how powerful is He? Is God timeless and immutable? Does a triune God help better understand God's love for mankind?

While this area is for the discussion of these doctrines within historic Christianity, all theists interested in discussing these areas within the presuppositions of and respect for the Christian framework are welcome to participate here. This is not the area for debate between nontheists and theists, additionally, there may be some topics that within the Moderator's discretion fall so outside the bounds of mainstream evangelical doctrine that may be more appropriately placed within Comparative Religions 101 Nontheists seeking only theistic participation only in a manner that does not seek to undermine the faith of others are also welcome - but we ask that Moderator approval be obtained beforehand.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 or General Theistics 101 forum without such restrictions. Theists who wish to discuss these issues outside the parameters of orthodox Christian doctrine are invited to Unorthodox Theology 201.

Remember, our forum rules apply here as well. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Genesis - The True Story of the Beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seve View Post
    The Mystical Union of God....

A mystical union is one that God made, one of which marriage becomes one flesh, based on the Scripture. Since marriage is actually made under the jurisdiction of heaven... it’s God who actually joins the man and the woman in a Mystical Union.

One in Unity is used in the case of Gen. 2:24, when the husband and wife are called One (echad) Flesh by God. The use of the Hebrew word "echad" (One) in the text... is only possible in the sense of Unity... as Collective One - A Mystical Union from Heaven.

Gen 2
    v23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    V24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

And this mystical union of marriage has a Biblical precedent.... The Unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as One (echad) God - a Collective One that is.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God (Elohim) is One (echad)LORD.

We can also understand John 10:30 in this sense, “I and my Father are one.” One in Unity not in number. It is also in this sense that thousands can be One like the builders of the tower of Babel in Gen 11:6. Even the millions of Christians can be One in this sense according to John 17:21.

Another example:

“There are three (numeric) that bear records in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are One (Mystical Union). 1John 5:7

Therefore, the Triune of God is One in Unity... not in Numeric Number..... A Mystical Union Of God, indeed.

Just My Biblical Opinion, of course.

God bless

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    "the only God physically formed?"

So you think there are more than one God?
    The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are individually called / described as God by the Scripture. The Three Individual God are United as One (echad) Lord; One Spirit that proceeded from the Father in a Mystical Union made from Heaven - The True Biblical version of Trinity.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,*even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

God bless

Comment

So you think they are three gods that act as one?

Comment

So you think they are three gods that act as one?
        No.... They are three individual Gods that act in a perfect harmony - United as One God - (collective One, that is).

1 Sam 4
        v7 And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore.

v8 Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.

God bless

Comment

No the trinity is One God revealed in three PERSONS- not 3 gods

Comment

No the trinity is One God revealed in three PERSONS- not 3 gods
            Your traditional version of "Trinity" is Unscriptural and based only on ancient goat herder wild imagination of men - Just my Biblical Opinion of course. Sorry.

God bless

Comment

No.... They are three individual Gods that act in a perfect harmony - United as One God - (collective One, that is).

1 Sam 4
              v7 And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore.

v8 Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.

God bless
              Heresy.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The Mystical Union of God....

A mystical union is one that God made, one of which marriage becomes one flesh, based on the Scripture. Since marriage is actually made under the jurisdiction of heaven... it’s God who actually joins the man and the woman in a Mystical Union.

One in Unity is used in the case of Gen. 2:24, when the husband and wife are called One (echad) Flesh by God. The use of the Hebrew word "echad" (One) in the text... is only possible in the sense of Unity... as Collective One - A Mystical Union from Heaven.

Gen 2
                v23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
                V24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

And this mystical union of marriage has a Biblical precedent.... The Unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as One (echad) God - a Collective One that is.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God (Elohim) is One (echad)LORD.

We can also understand John 10:30 in this sense, “I and my Father are one.” One in Unity not in number. It is also in this sense that thousands can be One like the builders of the tower of Babel in Gen 11:6. Even the millions of Christians can be One in this sense according to John 17:21.

Another example:

“There are three (numeric) that bear records in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are One (Mystical Union). 1John 5:7

Therefore, the Triune of God is One in Unity... not in Numeric Number..... A Mystical Union Of God, indeed.

Just My Biblical Opinion, of course.

God bless

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Heresy.
                Jesus said:

Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

God bless

Comment

Jesus said:

Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

God bless

If you do not believe in the traditionial Trinity (i.e the Biblical Trinity) you need to change your faith designation from Christian to Christian(Unorthodox).

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post

If you do not believe in the traditionial Trinity (i.e the Biblical Trinity) you need to change your faith designation from Christian to Christian(Unorthodox).
                    If he's not even a monotheist, he has no business even claiming the unorthodox side of Christian, in my view.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      If he's not even a monotheist, he has no business even claiming the unorthodox side of Christian, in my view.
                      Perhaps you're right. In my opinion being a polytheistic "Christian" isn't much "worse" of a heresy than being a Unitarian "Christian" though. It's not like I've thought very deeply about the issue though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post

Unfortunately, it is your man made traditional understanding of the "Trinity" that is flawed and not supported by the Scripture.

I believe the true version of the Trinity according to the Scripture.... THE MYSTICAL UNION OF GOD AS ONE (echad) LORD..... but NOT your ancient traditional doctrinal faith regarding the same.

Also, perhaps, you did not fully understand the meaning of the cited text I posted before.... Let me again post it for your further study.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with Thine Own Self with the Glory which I had with Thee BEFORE the world was.

Clearly, the text is documenting us that the Father has his Own Self Being separate from the Son even BEFORE the world was..... soon AFTER the Son was brought forth (begotten) into this physical world from the invisible realm of his Father.

God bless
                        Last edited by Seve; 01-11-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

Seve, you will change your faith designation to "Unorthodox" immediately, or we will change it for you. If you fail to comply, or if you change it back, you will receive infraction points, which will continue to accumulate until you comply or until you are banned. Your choice. Additionally, that means you are not allowed to post in any Christian-only areas, such as Theology 201, without prior moderator approval.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X