Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also in question is whether it was appropriate for Comey to publicly announce a recommendation not to indict.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• After all the noise Democrats have made about influencing the election, I wonder if they're going to jump all over this?

Hahaha! Who am I kidding?

Comment

• The left believes that the second announcement Comey made about the emails somehow helped Trump (though I believe it was the opposite, that it actually helped Hillary), so I think they're under the impression this investigation is in favor of Hillary against Comey. It's confusing though.

Comment

• Yep, Comey reinforcing his recommendation not to indict just days before the election was a boon for Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            I think the better question is "Will Clinton ever be prosecuted?"
            Very unlikely, as it is with the ACA, the republicans are mostly all talk, but I think there is a very good chance that Trump himself will eventually be prosecuted, probably even impeached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Yep, Comey reinforcing his recommendation not to indict just days before the election was a boon for Hillary.
              Yes, she must have been so grateful that Comey claimed new evidence of possible wrong-doing just a week before the election only to clear her two days before. Whatever did Hillary do to warrant such a boon from the FBI?

Surely Putin deserves a lifting of sanctions for his active support of Trump re Hillary's emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]20441[/ATTACH]
                Someone really should have proofread that bottom part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                  Yes, she must have been so grateful that Comey claimed new evidence of possible wrong-doing just a week before the election only to clear her two days before. Whatever did Hillary do to warrant such a boon from the FBI?

Surely Putin deserves a lifting of sanctions for his active support of Trump re Hillary's emails.
                  Hillary had already lost the race by that point (despite what the fake polls were telling you), but Comey once again reinforcing his decision not to indict solidified in the mind of many voters that Hillary was "untouchable", and there are a lot of low-info voters who to this day are still under the illusion that she was actually cleared of any wrongdoing. So, yes, it was nice little pre-election bump for Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Very unlikely, as it is with the ACA, the republicans are mostly all talk, but I think there is a very good chance that Trump himself will eventually be prosecuted, probably even impeached.
                    just...
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      just...
                      I imagine the snowflake sitting in his safe space, repeating that to himself.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Hope springs eternal. He has to have hope or he would have a melt down. I mean a worse melt down.

Comment

Very unlikely, as it is with the ACA, the republicans are mostly all talk....
                          So, you missed the part where the democrats kept repeating "you can keep your doctor, you can keep your health care plan....". That was all talk, Jimmy. Flat out lies, even.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            They're still telling themselves that the fake news on Buzzfeed about Trump's supposed ties to Russia will pan out with further investigation. They really are delusional.

Comment

So should we start practicing the phrase "President Pence"?
                              "The Jesus Christ who saves sinners is the same Christ who beckons his followers to serious use of their minds for serious explorations of the world." - Mark Noll

"It cannot be that the people should grow in grace unless they give themselves to reading." - John Wesley

"Wherever men are still theological, there is still some chance of their being logical." - G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Senate and House have both voted to repeal Obamacare. All that's left is for President Trump to sign it. It's a done deal, folks.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ing-to-repeal/

Comment