Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tassy is just trying to change the subject.

Hillary's best strategy is to fly under the radar and hope everyone forgets about her.

Comment

• Source: Judge Andrew Napolitano

The criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton is back front and center now that the FBI has released proof that her failure to safeguard state secrets caused the secrets to fall into the hands of foreign governments, some of which wish the United States ill....

[L]ast Sunday evening, during the NFL playoff game between the New York Giants and the Green Bay Packers, the FBI posted on its website more than 300 emails that Clinton had sent to an unnamed colleague not in the government — no doubt her adviser Sid Blumenthal — that had fallen into the hands of foreign powers. It turns out — and the Sunday night release proves this — that Blumenthal was hacked by intelligence agents from at least three foreign governments and that they obtained the emails Clinton had sent to him that contained state secrets. Sources believe that the hostile hackers were the Russians and the Chinese and the friendly hackers were the Israelis.

Last Sunday's revelations make the case against Clinton far more serious than Comey presented it to be last summer. Indeed, Sen. Jeff Sessions, who has been nominated by Trump to be attorney general and who has been a harsh critic of Clinton's, told the Senate Judiciary Committee this week that he would step aside from any further investigation of Clinton, thereby acknowledging that the investigation will probably be opened again.

© Copyright Original Source

source
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Hillary is the least of Trump’s worries.
        Yeah, she's pretty much a "has been". But you can't say Bill didn't try to warn her!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• More breaking news....

Source: Law360

Law360, New York (January 12, 2017, 2:01 PM EST) -- The Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating potential misconduct by the FBI in connection with its pre-election investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, a spokesperson confirmed on Thursday.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Yeah, she's pretty much a "has been". But you can't say Bill didn't try to warn her!
            Several rumors floating around that she plans on running for mayor of NYC.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Several rumors floating around that she plans on running for mayor of NYC.
              I think she should get a job in the IT field. Something like Systems Security Administrator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I think she should get a job in the IT field. Something like Systems Security Administrator.
                Cleaning lady. Wiping servers with a cloth.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Why not a motivational speaker?
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                    Why not a motivational speaker?
                    "YES YOU CAN!!! You too can be a total liar, and a complete failure! Buy my book!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                      Why not a motivational speaker?
                      48f995b0.jpg
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]20441[/ATTACH]
                        I'd really love to see a graph of contributions to the Clinton Foundation showing the effect of the 2016 election

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          More breaking news....

Source: Law360

Law360, New York (January 12, 2017, 2:01 PM EST) -- The Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating potential misconduct by the FBI in connection with its pre-election investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, a spokesperson confirmed on Thursday.

"The probe will take up accusations of bias from both sides of the political aisle, including whether FBI Director James Comey followed protocol in publicly reopening the investigation into former Secretary of State Clinton’s use of a private email server days before the election."

https://www.law360.com/articles/880405
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            I'd really love to see a graph of contributions to the Clinton Foundation showing the effect of the 2016 election
                            http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donatio...by-37-percent/

Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.

Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.

Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.

By the time the foundation’s Clinton Global Initiative held its annual conference in September 2015, many donors had bailed, including Samsung and ExxonMobil.
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Looks like the upcoming investigations will be to determine whether or not the Justice Department acted to benefit the Hillary campaign...

Source: Breitbart

The Inspector General for the Justice Department Michael Horowitz announced that he would launch an investigation into allegations that employees improperly disclosed information about investigations ahead of the 2016 election.

According to the statement from Horowitz, the investigation will focus on allegations that the Department’s Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs — Peter Kadzik — improperly revealed details about the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

The Kadzik emails were discovered as part of the published Podesta emails from Wikileaks.

Kadzik, a close friend of Podesta, emailed him on multiple occasions about the investigation and met him socially several times during that time.

The investigation will also focus on FBI Director James Comey and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their disclosure of information about the case during the election.

Other employees will be investigated for disclosure of “non-public” information about Clinton’s ongoing investigations.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch was not included in the investigation, despite reports of a private meeting at an airport with former President Bill Clinton during the election.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nton-campaign/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• The investigation isn't really clear to me. Breitbart makes it sound like it's working against Hillary, but in some other reports, it sounds like they're investigating Comey and why he made the announcement public about reopening the case on Hillary (as if that actually helped Trump), thus working in Hillary's favor. The Breitbart report says they're not investigating the meeting between Lynch and Bill, which also seems to be indicative this is in favor of Hillary.

Comment