Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Nah, speculation... but knowing what we know about the Clintons, I think it's extremely likely.
    But of course you do. The likes of you and CP view Hillary as the Spawn of Satan and capable of all and every atrocity attributed to her. Hence ANY negative speculation is "extremely likely".
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
      But of course you do. The likes of you and CP view Hillary as the Spawn of Satan and capable of all and every atrocity attributed to her. Hence ANY negative speculation is "extremely likely".
      OK, so the Clintons don't have a long and storied history of corruption and keeping tabs on their political enemies, and taking them out one way or another when necessary? Hillary was part of Obama's inner circle and was privy to many of the under-the-table dealings of this "most transparent" administration. Heck, Hillary spearheaded some of them, so to suggest that she has the goods on Obama is more common sense than anything else.

Seriously, dude, there are times it feels like you're living in another reality.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

OK, so the Clintons don't have a long and storied history of corruption and keeping tabs on their political enemies, and taking them out one way or another when necessary? Hillary was part of Obama's inner circle and was privy to many of the under-the-table dealings of this "most transparent" administration. Heck, Hillary spearheaded some of them, so to suggest that she has the goods on Obama is more common sense than anything else.

Seriously, dude, there are times it feels like you're living in another reality.
        And this is your brain on Breitbart.

Comment

Ah yes, so goes the anti-Clinton narrative.

What about Donald Trump's massive corruption and conflicts of interest?
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post

Hillary's corruption was while she was sworn to protect and represent the interests of the American people. She blew it. On the other hand, Trump was representing his own best interests. Let's see how he does now that he's charged with representing the US instead of himself.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              And this is your brain on Breitbart.
              And this is Jimmy without a brain.

Comment

"Massive corruption"? You mean the Trump University non-story? And"conflicts of interest"? You mean his supposed financial ties to Russia that nobody has ever presented evidence of? Trump's "scandals" don't even come close to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's unsecured email server (and there is evidence that Obama was well aware of both). But sure, Tass, Trump is worse than Hillary.

It's gullible fools like you who keep the makers of infomercials in business.

Comment

"Massive corruption"? You mean the Trump University non-story? And"conflicts of interest"? You mean his supposed financial ties to Russia that nobody has ever presented evidence of? Trump's "scandals" don't even come close to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's unsecured email server (and there is evidence that Obama was well aware of both). But sure, Tass, Trump is worse than Hillary.

It's gullible fools like you who keep the makers of infomercials in business.
                  Trump just settled the Trump university case for $25 million. Remember, Trump refuses on principle to settle false law suits. He also paid off, out of that fund, the Florida attorney general, not to join in that law suit against him. Trumps supposed charity is nothing but a slush fund, he paid out $258 thousand of that, again to settle, law suits against him. He also used the fund to pay for expensive gifts to himself. As far as the Clinton so called scandals go, the e-mail scandal was put to rest by a long time republican head of the FBI, and there is no evidence that anyone giving to the Clinton Foundation, which unlike Trumps Foundation which is nothing more than a personal slush fund, is a real charitable organization doing good work all over the world, has recieved favors in return by the U.S. government. The fact that Trump is a moral reprobate is confirmed by his own words caught on tape, as well as by the many witnesses testifying to it whether he has actually been found guilty or not. He has also shown himself throughout the campaign to be a compulsive and unprincipled liar.

You're inability to acknowledge these truths shows that it is you, and your ilk, to be the gullible fools, susceptible to fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                    Trump just settled the Trump university case for $25 million. Remember, Trump refuses on principle to settle false law suits. He also paid off, out of that fund, the Florida attorney general, not to join in that law suit against him. Trumps supposed charity is nothing but a slush fund, he paid out $258 thousand of that, again to settle, law suits against him. He also used the fund to pay for expensive gifts to himself. As far as the Clinton so called scandals go, the e-mail scandal was put to rest by a long time republican head of the FBI, and there is no evidence that anyone giving to the Clinton Foundation, which unlike Trumps Foundation which is nothing more than a personal slush fund, is a real charitable organization doing good work all over the world, has recieved favors in return by the U.S. government. The fact that Trump is a moral reprobate is confirmed by his own words caught on tape, as well as by the many witnesses testifying to it whether he has actually been found guilty or not. He has also shown himself throughout the campaign to be a compulsive and unprincipled liar.

You're inability to acknowledge these truths shows that it is you, and your ilk, to be the gullible fools, susceptible to fake news.
                    At least I know the difference between "your" and "you're", you dimwit.

Look, Trump settled the Trump University case because he has much more important things to concern himself with... like being President of the United States.

And to claim that Hillary's "e-mail scandal was put to rest" shows how uninformed you really are. There are people currently sitting in jail for doing less than what Hillary did, and any competent prosecutor could get a conviction based on Comey's testimony alone. Even left-wing pundits were surprised when Comey seemingly inexplicably recommended not to indict. (However, there is strong evidence that Comey himself is a stooge of the Clinton Foundation.)

As for the Clinton Foundation, again, you are not conversant with the facts (big surprise), but even the mainstream media doesn't dispute some of the more damning revelations that came out during the election. 11 Explosive Clinton Cash Facts the Mainstream Media Confirms are Accurate

As I've said elsewhere, the only reason Hillary hasn't been prosecuted is because Washington is far too corrupt to hold any of their own accountable.

Seriously, man, I'm really close to putting you on ignore, because dealing with your idiocy is just a waste of my time.

Comment

Trump just settled the Trump university case....
                      And he'll be taking the oath of office in a few weeks. He won. Hillary lost.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        And he'll be taking the oath of office in a few weeks. He won. Hillary lost.
                        "He won" with the help of his pal Putin. "Hillary lost" for the same reason plus the help of the FBI and Comey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          "He won" with the help of his pal Putin. "Hillary lost" for the same reason plus the help of the FBI and Comey.
                          Please cite any study or poll that shows people voted for Trump because of the Russians.
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Please cite any study or poll that shows people voted for Trump because of the Russians.

Comment

You really believe this? I mean, you're not being satirical or sarcastic? This is for real?

Really?

Comment

You're drooling Jimmy. How's about you back up your claim with hard facts? If the Russians were to blame for electing Trump, you should have no problem showing evidence that actual voters changed their vote because of the Russians. Poll data (which you clowns worshipped before the election), surveys, something!??
                                That's what
                                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment