Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Can Someone Explain This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Explain This?

I'm a game show junkie, so yesterday I'm watching Steve Harvey's Family Feud and the question for the round was asked to 100 married women saying "Name something your husband says to you to explain why he is not in the mood."

I don't understand that "Not being in the mood" from a husband. It makes no sense. Can anyone explain it? I spent all night trying to think of what that meant and came up with nothing.

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    I'm a game show junkie, so yesterday I'm watching Steve Harvey's Family Feud and the question for the round was asked to 100 married women saying "Name something your husband says to you to explain why he is not in the mood."

I don't understand that "Not being in the mood" from a husband. It makes no sense. Can anyone explain it? I spent all night trying to think of what that meant and came up with nothing.
    So what were the survey results?
    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

I don't remember. Only 3 guys apparently said they're always in the mood.

The other 97 must not have understood the question.

Comment

I understand that over in Alabamastan during Autumn it is considered a legitimate reason for a man not to be in the mood when either the University of Alabamastan or Auburn is playing football. Of course there is no such excuse during half time.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I don't remember. Only 3 guys apparently said they're always in the mood.

The other 97 must not have understood the question.
          The wives misunderstood the question, right? Presumably they too had husbands who seemed to make the question moot, which would seem to indicate to me that 100 of the male spouses were always in the mood. Is that your take?

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
            The wives misunderstood the question, right? Presumably they too had husbands who seemed to make the question moot, which would seem to indicate to me that 100 of the male spouses were always in the mood. Is that your take?
            They should be.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I understand that over in Alabamastan during Autumn it is considered a legitimate reason for a man not to be in the mood when either the University of Alabamastan or Auburn is playing football. Of course there is no such excuse during half time.
              I'm sorry, but if Allie tells me she's in the mood, I will interrupt anything for that.

Comment

I'm sorry, but if Allie tells me she's in the mood, I will interrupt anything for that.
                Does she know you're talking about such private matters on the Internet?

Comment

I post something on marriage six days a week on Facebook. It's not a secret. What goes on behind closed doors is never going to be discussed in intimate detail. It shouldn't be. That I have an active desire for her and think she's wonderful is no secret. It shouldn't be.

Comment

When you get older and things can get a bit overwhelming in other areas of your...

aah who am I kidding...have you SEEN my wife?

smokin-hot-awesome-wife-t-shirts-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      When you get older and things can get a bit overwhelming in other areas of your...

aah who am I kidding...have you SEEN my wife?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20298[/ATTACH]
                      Yep. I have.

And you've seen mine haven't you?

Comment

Yep. I have.

And you've seen mine haven't you?
                        Yes. She's every bit as in love with you as you are with her. You two are positively adorable!
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yep. Marriage is awesome and I can't imagine a man not being in the mood to be with his wife.

Comment

I am not married but I have seen enough good and bad marriages to know the difference.
                            For now I am happy being single. I don't want to enter something good like mair age yet. I simply am not ready and have far bigger priorities.
                            sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X