Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

New tasks and blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tasks and blessings

This place is for requesting prayer and sharing good news, so...

Throughout 2016, I participated in a weekly Bible study group at my university (creatively called Biblical University Group = Grupo Bíblico Universitario). It is part of a larger network of Bible study groups throughout different universities in the country and beyond. I think attending was a great blessing for me (I wouldn't leave it or change it for something else), and I believe the same is true for all who attended.

For this year, a classmate sister and I were chosen by the former group leadership in our university to be the new group leaders (at our U.). We're excited about it, and slowly thinking of what new things we could do -- and of course, keep on the former necessary things as far as Bible study goes.

So I both thank the Lord for this opportunity and challenge, share it with you guys so you can get excited with me, and ask for your prayers throughout the year as you can
    We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
    - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
    In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
    Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Congratulations!
      Thanks! :-)

Today we'll have our first official work meeting :p but this should properly start when we go back to classes in March.
      We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
      - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
      In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
      Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment