Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.01.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.01.04

Glory Seed Devotional’s, 2017: Anticipating and Experiencing Jehovah-Jireh...
    You don’t need to read God’s mind to believe…
    Shalom!

“Your road led through the sea, your pathway through the mighty waters— a pathway no one knew was there!” (Psalm 77:19, NLT)

“...A pathway no one knew was there!” Allow those 7 words to preface the remainder of 2017! Because they hold the potential to completely change your life! The pathway Psalm 77 verse 19 is referring to crossing the Red Sea, on the sea floor. And believe it or not that pathway still exists to this very day, it lies at the bottom of the Red Sea. In fact when you stop to think about it, it was put in place perhaps millions of years before it was needed. Just as the pathway still exists at the bottom of the Red Sea your pathway of blessings may even now be in place in the Mind and Plan of God awaiting some later date to become a reality.

There can be little doubt the crossing/parting of the Red Sea can be deemed spectular and miraculous and when put along side the pathways awaiting you may seem mundane in light of the Red Sea pathway. However, ANYTHING out of the Mind and Plan of God WILL NEVER mundane! For example in the summer of 1983 I found myself on the pathway to surgery to replace my damaged right hip, a pathway that was laid years before I needed to walk on it. Many would consider that a medical miracle and leave God out of it, but not me, God has been inspiring the medical profession for thousands of years. My pathway to prosthetic hips mundane? NEVER!

One of the most prophetic scriptures that pertain directly to the future unseen pathways in OUR lives is found in chapter 43 of Isaiah. “For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.” (Isaiah 43:19, NLT) In it God asks us “Do you not see it?” I don’t know about you but I need to say no, because I don’t know but what I do know is if God said it then it WILL BE DONE it’s only a matter to time!

“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”**

GRACE and PEACE,
    Gary
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you would like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: Glory Seed Devotional Blog.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

“Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.”

**Romans 15:13, NLT
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X