Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Snowflakes Are Melting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snowflakes Are Melting...

Oh my goodness, what are these people going to do over the next few years. I suggest liberal consumption of brandy...

President Obama Declare Martial Law Until the Election Investigation Is Complete.

Until we know fully if the 2016 Presidential election had been tampered with by the Russians; our country is under a serious security risk and to appoint a special non-partisan commission to discover whether or not President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice president-elect Michael Pence had knowledge about any and all Russian interference.

https://www.change.org/p/president-b...on-is-complete
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

chang.gif
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I say do it!!!

And we should elect Cow Poke to be the Marshall!

oh wait.. "Martial"... That's little green space aliens, right?

Comment

Umm. Who was in charge of the government while this happened? Maybe we should replace those who failed to do their job.

Comment

Oh for the love of tofu!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            Umm. Who was in charge of the government while this happened? Maybe we should replace those who failed to do their job.
            Yeah, that's what I kept asking Jaecp, and he kept running from it like a scalded dog.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Yeah, that's what I kept asking Jaecp, and he kept running from it like a scalded dog.
              lol. Yes I saw that discussion after I posted here.

Comment

I think we should start a petition to export any liberal who doesn't accept Trump as president. Export where, you ask? Who cares? just put them on some rafts and send them out into the Atlantic. Maybe they might reach Europe, if they paddle hard enough.

Comment

If this is how liberals are going to act for the next 4-years then Trump's reelection is almost guaranteed.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    If this is how liberals are going to act for the next 4-years then Trump's reelection is almost guaranteed.
                    any idiot can create a petition on that site. Even JimL. Or me.

Comment

So Claudia wants to break the Constitution in the name of national security. Huh. Sorry, Claudia, not gonna happen. We have checks and balances built into the system. If Trump pulled a fast one, the media will expose it sooner or later, and the impeachment process can take over if necessary.
                      Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

As I write this, it has 156 supporters. Hardly an impressive showing, which sort of highlights that this is fringe stuff...

Still amusing, but hardly representative of 'liberals'

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                          As I write this, it has 156 supporters. Hardly an impressive showing, which sort of highlights that this is fringe stuff...

Still amusing, but hardly representative of 'liberals'
                          It could be that it's just not well known yet. Wait until it gets publicity, if that happens. Look at how much support Stein got for her obvious cockamamie scam once it got notoriety.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                            So Claudia wants to break the Constitution in the name of national security. Huh. Sorry, Claudia, not gonna happen. We have checks and balances built into the system. If Trump pulled a fast one, the media will expose it sooner or later, and the impeachment process can take over if necessary.
                            Infact given the MSM's dislike of him, they are likely to be even more determined in their search for any wrong doing.
                            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

An online petition asking for something dreadfully stupid is hardly anything noteworthy.

Comment