Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

liberals kidnap handicapped Trump supporter, torture him on live stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Who says there has to be just one reason?
    Right, it is both. They have been charge with hate crimes now.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I am continually amazed by how creative evil can be.
      I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-it-was-evil/
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”

He must be related to Tassman. The Stupid is great with this one.

Comment

This is evil. Aggravated assault, kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon. Its horrible.
            sigpic

Comment

They were charged with hate crimes. I believe this sort of thing should be considered a crime against humanity.

The pics of the accused were on FB. The men scare me. Not sure if the women are being indifferent or embarrassed. But shame on all of them!
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                They were charged with hate crimes. I believe this sort of thing should be considered a crime against humanity.

The pics of the accused were on FB. The men scare me. Not sure if the women are being indifferent or embarrassed. But shame on all of them!
                In the video one of them was mugging for the camera, smoking weed, and playing "host" to the video and laughing. They were just as involved as the guys actually doing the acts to this poor kid. I didn't watch the whole thing. There were actually two videos. One shows them making him drink out of a toilet and other horrible things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  In the video one of them was mugging for the camera, smoking weed, and playing "host" to the video and laughing. They were just as involved as the guys actually doing the acts to this poor kid. I didn't watch the whole thing. There were actually two videos. One shows them making him drink out of a toilet and other horrible things.
                  Can anyone here imagine the outrage if this was four 18 year old white teens doing this to a black mentally handicapped kid?

Comment

Can anyone here imagine the outrage if this was four 18 year old white teens doing this to a black mentally handicapped kid?
                    everyone seems pretty outraged about this too.
                    I don't see anyone excusing them or downplaying it. Not even the left.

Comment

What grotesque creatures. They're the sort of people who would find some reason for this, if they hadn't hated white people (if we assume for the moment that is the case), then they would have found some other excuse for the violence.

Comment

And what did Cmdr. Kevin Duffin originally say?

Asked Wednesday about the racial comments on the video, Duffin said the four people in custody were “young adults, and they make stupid decisions.”

When considering a potential hate crime charge, investigators will have to determine whether the racial remarks were “sincere or just stupid ranting and raving,” Duffin said.
                        http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago-...inkId=33065918

Young adults making a mistake, just ranting - nothing to see here, move on...

Comment

They're not, but when you listen to the initial press conference of the police and watch shows like Don Lemon's CNN panel discussion about it, there is an apologetic air to it, in some cases searching for other things or reasons to use as a scapegoat. One person even blamed Trump by accusing his "divisive" politics for the act.

Comment

You're right. I was reading about this last night, and thinking, man, if things were reversed, the national outcry would be monumental. We'd never hear the end of it. There'd be riots in the streets for months. So I have to say that it is comforting to know that they are being charged for the same thing that someone would be if the tables were reversed. There's some justice to that. That said, I think the very concept of a "hate crime" is...problematic. Any crime of this nature is hateful, whether it be done to the opposite race/ethnicity or to one's fellow race/ethnicity. I think we should get rid of the idea of "hate crimes" altogether. Crime is crime, and it should be punished accordingly.

And as I was considering that in the last few hours, I started thinking that, as horrific as the things they did to this kid (I watched the video where they made him drink toilet water), as absolutely deplorable as they are...the politicizing around this is scary. Not that it isn't justified. I think it is. But I'm wondering how the reactions to the crimes committed, and some of the sentencing for it that I've heard bandied about (some people I've read were suggesting no less than 25 years in prison, and much longer), would change based on context. Imagine these were a bunch of teens heavily bullying a kid of their own age and race in say, in another era, like, say, the 70s? Still outrageous. Still a terrible terrible crime where the book should be thrown at them, but would the reactions be the same? Would the suggested sentencing? Hopefully no one thinks I'm downplaying what was done by these punks, I'm just thinking out loud, and wondering what other people think.

Comment

Really? I take it you don't actually follow any leftists. The left is happily excusing it as a product of systemic racism. Even corporate-left sources like CNN had Don Lemon try to minimize and excuse it:

Edit: oh wait, you already saw that and you still made this comment.
                              Last edited by Darth Executor; 01-05-2017, 06:29 PM.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

There are people upset about it, sure, but what you don't see is the strident hand-wringing that would have ensued if these were white kids beating up a black kid.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment