No announcement yet.

My Pillow Dot Com --- in TROUBLE?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pillow Dot Com --- in TROUBLE?!?!?!?

What is this world coming to?

MyPillow accreditation revoked by the Better Business Bureau

Fortunately, I got to try one for FREE at a hotel, and wasn't impressed, so I didn't buy one. But I HAVE wondered about this perpetual BOGO offer - how you're actually "getting one free" when the offer has always been the same.

It's like somebody in the neighborhood having a perpetual garage sale, or perpetually "going out of business".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Fortunately, I got to try one for FREE at a hotel, and wasn't impressed, so I didn't buy one. But I HAVE wondered about this perpetual BOGO offer - how you're actually "getting one free" when the offer has always been the same.

It's like somebody in the neighborhood having a perpetual garage sale, or perpetually "going out of business".
    I have one and love it, my son and his wife have one and love it. It really is the best pillow I have ever owned - especially with my neck problems.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      I have one and love it, my son and his wife have one and love it. It really is the best pillow I have ever owned - especially with my neck problems.
      Yeah, my daughter has one and loves it - somehow it just didn't work for me.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, my daughter has one and loves it - somehow it just didn't work for me.
        This is about you isn't it?
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Isn't always?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Buy one shoe and get one Free! A pair of shoes for the price of one!

Comment

MyPillow accreditation revoked by the Better Business Bureau

It seems that there are a bunch of products advertised on TV that are BOGO (just pay a "small" shipping and handling fee for the "free" one).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                It seems that there are a bunch of products advertised on TV that are BOGO (just pay a "small" shipping and handling fee for the "free" one).
                Yeah, it always reminds me of the "free prize" you get with a Happy Meal. Just walk into McDonald's and ask for the "free toy".

But, yeah, the "separate shipping and handling" is often as much as the cost of the additional "free" item.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  Yes. Yes it is.

Comment

Fortunately, I got to try one for FREE at a hotel, and wasn't impressed, so I didn't buy one.
                    I cannot imagine buying something like a pillow without physically checking it out first.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      I cannot imagine buying something like a pillow without physically checking it out first.
                      EGGzackly. My daughter had a pillow she loves, and she loaned it to me to try out. I ended up buying one like hers.

Comment

I'm one of those who essentially needs to take a pillow when I travel because the pillow I use for sleep is pretty flat, kinda like a pad or the smaller throw pillows on sofas for thickness.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Yeah I tried that once but walmart kicked me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            Yeah I tried that once but walmart kicked me out.
                            That was for the "incident" in the meat department of the grocery section where you tried to stuff all the bacon into the pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              That was for the "incident" in the meat department of the grocery section where you tried to stuff all the bacon into the pillow.
                              I just wanted to try out "my" pillow before buying it. It kept leaking though for some reason. All the bacon kept leaking into my belly and I had to keep refilling it.

Comment