Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: Only stupid people don't want relationship with Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    So you say.
    I don't need to say a word. The American and international press has repetitively reported on the Clinton's untrustworthiness & corruption in and out of office for decades... So, why have they never been indicted? Blackmail, payoffs, misuse of position, compromise, bribery, intimidation etc etc.

Here is a link to WND's summaries of public reports = Hillary's huge scandal list, 25 and counting...
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/above-the...plodes-to-25/:

Quite the reverse, I would've thought, if the information was sufficiently damaging. E.g. the latest leak: "CNN today reported the information handed to US authorities by a former MI6 spy was in the possession of Russian intelligence, who were planning on using it to leverage the president-elect". Among the 35-page report is a two-page synopsis detailing Trump's alleged “perversions” with prostitutes during a 2013 visit to Moscow."
    The FBI & CIA have whole dossiers on Trump. With someone with his high profile, a profile spanning decades, there is nothing the Russians might have that would cause him any embarrassment. As Bill Clinton proved, everybody expects people in power to be 100% deviant. It ain't the 19th century in case you haven't heard and the McCarthy era is long gone... In international (Executive) business it is standard fare (good manners) for a host to provide companions to his/her executive guests...if the host is unscrupulous thats when you would put the guest in a compromising position.

As for the "golldren shower" - Trump hates Obama, Obama had slept in the bed he got the girls to piss on. So what! He probably thought the irony a great laugh (as most of us would).

You really should get out more and open your eyes to the real world...and you'll discover that Trumps frolics are today as much a scandal as you brushing your teeth with a toothbrush!

Notice the headlline of that news report = "Kremlin derides claims Russia has dirt file of 'compromising information' on Trump"

The report noted: "Buzzfeed notes the document was prepared by political opponents of Trump and "contains some clear errors". In short its a fake!

This is completely in tune with what we already know about Trump's lewd bragging about using fame for crude sexual assaults on women.
    All of which happened before he married Melania...

As Trump's wife declared "its just locker talk". Melania tells the story that when she first met Donald, because of his reputation, she gave him the cold shoulder - she made him work for her affection. By my estimation Melania would know Donald better than anyone. Even Hillary at the end of one of the debates had to admit that Donald was a dedicated family man.

The man's an immoral buffoon. You'd better get used to these stories...they're clearly going to continue until such time as Trump's impeached.
    What's to get use to...I doubt that Trump is worse that Bill Clinton - been there, done that - it is all a total bore these days.
    Last edited by elam; 01-11-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump...this according to multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings. In short, Trump is 'owned' by Russia and America can’t have a compromised individual serving in the White House as president. Congress must seriously investigate this report and, if it is determined to be true, Donald Trump can’t serve as President Of The United States.

The intelligence community doesn’t trust Trump to investigate the Russian hacking. Trump has constantly defended Russia and Putin, a stated enemy of the USA, so it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that he is going to do everything in his power to bury the investigation. But he must not be allowed to.
      Sigh. so you are going with the " He must be a Russian plant!"

I guess my point is proven.

Comment

So you say.

Quite the reverse, I would've thought, if the information was sufficiently damaging. E.g. the latest leak: "CNN today reported the information handed to US authorities by a former MI6 spy was in the possession of Russian intelligence, who were planning on using it to leverage the president-elect". Among the 35-page report is a two-page synopsis detailing Trump's alleged “perversions” with prostitutes during a 2013 visit to Moscow."

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...s-intelligence

This is completely in tune with what we already know about Trump's lewd bragging about using fame for crude sexual assaults on women.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ecording-women

The man's an immoral buffoon. You'd better get used to these stories...they're clearly going to continue until such time as Trump's impeached.
        The former MI6 spy was paid by first the republicans against trump, and then by Hillary's campaign. And this is supposed to be a secret memo shared only at the highest levels, and yet the MSM apparently knows all about it and its contents. Did the Russians hack it for them?

I even heard Mother Jones was involved in it. Yeah, real reliable.

You are the one who keeps going on about "fake news" yet you are also the first one who falls for it.

Get over it Tassy. Trump is President. Hillary lost. Your accusations and whining (and the same from the liberals and MSM) is not going to change it.

Comment

By the way, if anyone wants to read this "expose" report by this supposedly former MI6 Spy, here it is:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

1. I don't hear Tassy or any liberals whining about the fact this "highly sensitive and top secret memo" was leaked to the MSM, when all we have heard is crap from them about the Russian hackers for months.
          2. This so-called report has absolutely no details or facts, just allegations. Not even a letterhead or name at the top other than "Company Intelligence Report"
          3. No actual sources are named. Just things like "unnamed officials" "a trusted compatriot" "Source A/B" and so on.
          4. Full of errors.

Comment

Originally posted by elam
            Originally posted by Tassman
            http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/01/11/10/36/russia-has-embarrassing-information-about-donald-trump-us-intelligence
            Notice the headlline of that news report = "Kremlin derides claims Russia has dirt file of 'compromising information' on Trump"

The report noted: "Buzzfeed notes the document was prepared by political opponents of Trump and "contains some clear errors". In short its a fake!
            Just did a browse of world news portals. Most of the majors have picked up the story in a concise manner which indicates complete skepticism.

But of huge interest: just a couple of hours ago (it is now 12.30am Thursday here in Sydney) two reports were posted on ZeroHedge that allege proof that the dossier was a prank perpetuated by a member of 4Chan. The posts on the bulletin board in reaction to the admission are amusing....
            https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...se_youre_fake/

Here is a link to the ZeroHedge report...
            http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mp-report-hoax

I'm wondering who is pranking who (?) Watch this space...

Here is the ZeroHedge proof the dossier was a prank = fake....

"The entire Russian Hacking narrative may have just been destroyed by trolls on the internet, after the 35 page hoax dossier on Trump's relationship with Russia was "leaked" by Buzzfeed today (after being heavily fluffed by CNN )...

...In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-russian-hack
            Last edited by elam; 01-11-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elam View Post
              Just did a browse of world news portals. Most of the majors have picked up the story in a concise manner which indicates complete skepticism.

But of huge interest: just a couple of hours ago (it is now 12.30am Thursday here in Sydney) two reports were posted on ZeroHedge that allege proof that the dossier was a prank perpetuated by a member of 4Chan. The posts on the bulletin board in reaction to the admission are amusing....
              https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...se_youre_fake/

Here is a link to the ZeroHedge report...
              http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mp-report-hoax

I'm wondering who is pranking who (?) Watch this space...
              Just a cursory reading of the report sounds like something made up. Anyone would laugh it off, unless you have such an agenda against Trump that you are desperate to believe anything, like the MSM and Tassman are. Any actual "Top Secret" report that lacked so much detail and supporting evidence would result in the "spy" being fired on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Just a cursory reading of the report sounds like something made up. Anyone would laugh it off, unless you have such an agenda against Trump that you are desperate to believe anything, like the MSM and Tassman are. Any actual "Top Secret" report that lacked so much detail and supporting evidence would result in the "spy" being fired on the spot.
                The memos have been pitched to various "news organizations" (a term I use loosely) over the past six-months, but nobody would touch them. It's only getting coverage now because Buzzfeed basically said, "Screw it. We don't care if the allegations are obviously false, we're going to publish them anyway and 'let the public decide'." And just before Trump's scheduled press conference. What a coincidence.

Hopefully Trump immediately points out that CNN, Mother Jones, and Buzzfeed have all admitted that the allegations can not be verified and then says, "Now, do you have any questions that aren't about fake news?"
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The memos have been pitched to various "news organizations" (a term I use loosely) over the past six-months, but nobody would touch them. It's only getting coverage now because Buzzfeed basically said, "Screw it. We don't care if the allegations are obviously false, we're going to publish them anyway and 'let the public decide'." And just before Trump's scheduled press conference. What a coincidence.

Hopefully Trump immediately points out that CNN, Mother Jones, and Buzzfeed have all admitted that the allegations can not be verified and then says, "Now, do you have any questions that aren't about fake news?"
                  apparently, Buzzfeed management has been getting flack for publish the dozier. forcing Ben Smith to send out a memo to explain management's decision to publish. Have a read...in paragraph 4 he admits "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations"...
                  https://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/f.../01/HDRMLJ.png

Comment

The allegations are not "obviously false", they are not as yet fully verified...there's a difference. At this stage they consist mostly of raw data and are currently being examined by the relevant intelligence agencies. This is why CNN decided to hold off the story for the time being, despite the deliberate and erroneous equating of CNN with Buzzfeed by paid liar Kelly-Anne Conway.
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

So basically this was a 4chan prank.

This is just too funny for words.

Thanks to 4chan for exposing fake news publications for us.
                      “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                        The allegations are not "obviously false", they are not as yet fully verified...there's a difference. At this stage they consist mostly of raw data and are currently being examined by the relevant intelligence agencies. This is why CNN decided to hold off the story for the time being, despite the deliberate and erroneous equating of CNN with Buzzfeed by paid liar Kelly-Anne Conway.
                        "Not as yet fully verified"...

You really are a dupe, aren't you? Not only has the report not been fully verified, none of it has been verified, and furthermore, one of the key claims has been thoroughly debunked! The report accused attorney Michael Cohen of going to Prague to meet with Russian agents on Trump's behalf. Except Cohen was at a college baseball game with his son at the time (this has been independently verified), and in fact, he has never even been to Prague. As it turns out, the Michael Cohen in the report was actually referring to a guy from a different country who happened to have the same name. Furthermore, the only reason the "dossier" was even included in the intelligence briefing packet in the first place was so that President-Elect Trump could see what a false report looked like. At no time over the past six-months was this information ever considered credible, but of course that didn't stop Buzzfeed from publishing it and CNN from running with it.

But of course all this was before Trump publicly humiliated CNN and Buzzfeed at his press conference and blasted them for running fake news, forcing CNN to spend the rest of the day desperately trying to salvage its shattered reputation, while others like MSNBC threw Buzzfeed under the bus. Good day for Trump. Bad day for the liberal media.

Come join us in the following thread where we talked all about it:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...rump-to-Russia

Comment

Turns out Trump didn't do this, but his press secretary did. Not the "Do you have questions that aren't about this false report?" part, but he came right out of the gate denouncing the report and those who published it. Trump simply drove the point home during his comments and then refused to take any questions from CNN while entertaining questions from other reporters.

"Your organization is terrible. … Don’t be rude. No, I’m not going to give you a question. … You are fake news."

Comment

"Not as yet fully verified"...

You really are a dupe, aren't you? Not only has the report not been fully verified, none of it has been verified, and furthermore, one of the key claims has been thoroughly debunked! The report accused attorney Michael Cohen of going to Prague to meet with Russian agents on Trump's behalf. Except Cohen was at a college baseball game with his son at the time (this has been independently verified), and in fact, he has never even been to Prague. As it turns out, the Michael Cohen in the report was actually referring to a guy from a different country who happened to have the same name. Furthermore, the only reason the "dossier" was even included in the intelligence briefing packet in the first place was so that President-Elect Trump could see what a false report looked like. At no time over the past six-months was this information ever considered credible, but of course that didn't stop Buzzfeed from publishing it and CNN from running with it.
                            Buzzfeed should not have published the content of the report at this early stage but CNN merely stated that the report existed, not the content, despite what Trump's paid liar Kelly-Anne Conway had to say. She, like her master, dishonestly tried to conflate the two. Nevertheless, true or not or just partially true, you must acknowledge that such alleged behaviour is perfectly in keeping with what we know of the genital-grabbing President-elect of the USA

But of course all this was before Trump publicly humiliated CNN and Buzzfeed at his press conference and blasted them for running fake news, forcing CNN to spend the rest of the day desperately trying to salvage its shattered reputation, while others like MSNBC threw Buzzfeed under the bus. Good day for Trump. Bad day for the liberal media.
                            Dream on, it’s early days yet. Trump used to deny any Russian involvement in the DNC hacking too, but has since been forced to change his mind: "Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN14S0O6

Well see what happens as this current scandal develops.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

We've already discussed it here, kiddo:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...rump-to-Russia

Why don't you come join us?

By the way, here's a direct quote from MSNBC: "...according to a high-ranking senior US intelligence official, and I’m quoting, ‘Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government, period.'"

But again, all this has been covered in the above thread. There's some good stuff there. You should check it out.

Comment

At least we have a good idea now why Trump’s in Putin’s pocket.
                                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                                “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment