Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: Only stupid people don't want relationship with Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    . . . Trump is the stooge candidate that Putin wanted to win, nobody seriously doubts this.. .
    'Cuz Hillary would've rocked his world. . . yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
      'Cuz Hillary would've rocked his world. . . yeah right.
      For all of her failings we would not have had in her a president who sided with a murderous foreign dictator against America’s intelligence community. It does not bode well that Trump continues to defend Russia and Putin, even as he excoriates everyone else, from C.I.A. officials to civil rights hero John Lewis.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

For all of her failings we would not have had in her a president who sided with a murderous foreign dictator against America’s intelligence community. It does not bode well that Trump continues to defend Russia and Putin, even as he excoriates everyone else, from C.I.A. officials to civil rights hero John Lewis.
        We'd have a complete fool who went to Russia to push the "overcharged" button.

hillary-russian-reset-button.jpg
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
          I visited it, it's embarrassing collective denial among the usual TWeb suspects verging on delusional and bears little relationship to the msn...it's closer to wish-fulfilment than anything else. Trump is the stooge candidate that Putin wanted to win, nobody seriously doubts this.

Well that's simply nonsense. The real news is Trump’s very real and very shady dealings with Vladimir Putin. And already we're getting hints of Putin's reward for helping Trump, what with Trump talking about lifting Russian sanctions. And there's little doubt that NATO will be weakened in due course.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Next he's going to tell us that the Moon landings were a hoax and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Next he's going to tell us that the Moon landings were a hoax and that 9/11 was an inside job.
              Aldrin did 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                Aldrin did 9/11.

I thought I was the only one who knew that!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

For all of her failings we would not have had in her a president who sided with a murderous foreign dictator against America’s intelligence community.
                  Why wouldn't she praise Fidel Castro, everyone else on the left did.

It does not bode well that Trump continues to defend Russia and Putin, even as he excoriates everyone else, from C.I.A. officials to civil rights hero John Lewis.
                  Oh you were talking about Russia. My bad.

Anyway, I have a bridge to sell Tassman. Do you want to buy it?
                  “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

We have MSM saying that a war between Trump and China is imminent...

And Obama deploying troops in Poland to curb "Russian aggression."

So, we have rumors of a war between Trump and China, and rumors of war between Obama and Russia. Can anyone say "wars and rumors of wars."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post

Oh you were talking about Russia. My bad.
                      You mean your stupidity.

Putin, the man Trump is cosying up to in return for favours given, is a murderous dictator and no friend of the USA or the West, as is acknowledged by all the US Intelligence agencies and all US allies.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        You mean your stupidity.
                        Insults? I bet you still whine when you recieve them too and play the victim card.

Putin, the man Trump is cosying up to in return for favours given, is a murderous dictator and no friend of the USA or the West, as is acknowledged by all the US Intelligence agencies and all US allies.
                        You pretty much described Castro here. Only thing is that Castro killed people while not engaged in war.
                        “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

You mean your stupidity.

Comment

Insults? I bet you still whine when you recieve them too and play the victim card.
                            You’re confusing me with Trump, anything out of his mouth is either a lie or playing the victim card

You pretty much described Castro here. Only thing is that Castro killed people while not engaged in war.
                            Don’t try to be cute. I was referring to Putin, i.e. the murderous dictator that Trump is cosying up to in return for favours given. Leaving aside Putin’s genocidal war efforts in Syria and his use of the surface-to-air missile used to shoot down a Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine two years ago, there are numerous Putin critics who've ended up dead:

http://www.businessinsider.com/list-...inating-2016-3

This is the creature Trump admires as a strong leader.

Comment

You’re confusing me with Trump, anything out of his mouth is either a lie or playing the victim card
                              Using your professional expertise on that to determine this are you? or are you just projecting your insecurities again?

Don’t try to be cute.
                              Sorry Tassman but I'm a married man and I'm also strictly butter side up. That's not to say I'm flattered or anything that you think I'm cute but the answer is no and you're not getting my phone number.

I was referring to Putin, i.e. the murderous dictator that Trump is cosying up to in return for favours given.
                              Wow, you have pictures of Trump in bed with Putin. Better give those pictures to WikiLeaks so they can expose the whole thing to the public. Oh wait, what am I thinking, WikiLeaks aren't the super heroes of the left that they used to be they are now right wing trash. Oh well I guess you better give those pictures to the Clinton News Network instead so they can expose it. Either that or you could always give them to Buzzfeed. I hear they are willing to print anything about Trump.

Leaving aside Putin’s genocidal war efforts in Syria
                              Syria? Isn't it Libya? Oh no wait, Libya was Obama.

and his use of the surface-to-air missile used to shoot down a Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine two years ago
                              Interesting, I didn't realise that Putin was president of the Ukraine as well as Russia and I didn't also realise that he led a group of separatists with Ukraine also. Man is that man busy heading lots of evil organizations. Dr Evil must be so jealous of him. I wonder when Putin will hold the world to Ransom for One Gazillion Dollars? Muhahahaha.

there are numerous Putin critics who've ended up dead:

http://www.businessinsider.com/list-...inating-2016-3
                              That's nothing. I've seen his hit list. Unfortunately you're on it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

This is the creature Trump admires as a strong leader.
                              But which leader is stronger? Do you think he is as strong as Castro? or did Castro have his number?

Do you think I should give this image of Castro cosying up to Putin to the press? Do you think they'll run the story that they are best buddies?

Castro & Putin.jpg
                              Last edited by Darth Ovious; 01-17-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Using your professional expertise on that to determine this are you? or are you just projecting your insecurities again?

Sorry Tassman but I'm a married man and I'm also strictly butter side up. That's not to say I'm flattered or anything that you think I'm cute but the answer is no and you're not getting my phone number.

Wow, you have pictures of Trump in bed with Putin. Better give those pictures to WikiLeaks so they can expose the whole thing to the public. Oh wait, what am I thinking, WikiLeaks aren't the super heroes of the left that they used to be they are now right wing trash. Oh well I guess you better give those pictures to the Clinton News Network instead so they can expose it. Either that or you could always give them to Buzzfeed. I hear they are willing to print anything about Trump.

Syria? Isn't it Libya? Oh no wait, Libya was Obama.

Interesting, I didn't realise that Putin was president of the Ukraine as well as Russia and I didn't also realise that he led a group of separatists with Ukraine also. Man is that man busy heading lots of evil organizations. Dr Evil must be so jealous of him. I wonder when Putin will hold the world to Ransom for One Gazillion Dollars? Muhahahaha.

That's nothing. I've seen his hit list. Unfortunately you're on it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

But which leader is stronger? Do you think he is as strong as Castro? or did Castro have his number?

Do you think I should give this image of Castro cosying up to Putin to the press? Do you think they'll run the story that they are best buddies?
                                So many words, so much childish sarcasm and yet there’s no content whatsoever...quite an achievement in its own small way.

Comment