Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Russia hacking report is an indictment of Obama, not Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Russia hacking report is an indictment of Obama, not Trump

But the real question --- why wasn't she at least 50 points ahead!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I expect you will still get no answer.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I expect you will still get no answer.
      Yeah, unless it makes Trump look bad...
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Could it be that the American public aren't as stupid as most politicians think?

Just an observation: your OP doesn't address the thread topic "The Russia hacking report is an indictment of Obama, not Trump".

I'll make a comment on that. Obama in backing Hillary makes him complicit in her failures. When the fuss about her private servers hit the tabloids, a smart president would have stood her down = put America first. I have no idea about Bernie Sanders credentials but from what I have read he may have been the better horse to run against Trump (?)

Comment

Originally posted by elam View Post
          Just an observation: your OP doesn't address the thread topic "The Russia hacking report is an indictment of Obama, not Trump".
          It's farther down in the article....

Comment

It's farther down in the article....
            My bad. I must have read threw it but my brain didn't register the content.

You make a good point about "a much smarter approach than questioning the integrity of the intelligence community". However, Turmp's attack on on the "intelligence community" while maybe a dangerous strategy, just might turn out to be good politics domestically & internationally.

A top court hearing has just concluded in Moscow. The former government of the Ukraine asked for the hearing of the evidence that they were ousted through conspiracy with a third party government (the USA), and they are a government in exile. The court, based on the evidence presented, ended up agreeing. Next step is to apply to the World Court for a hearing. The Clinton-Obama plots just might be unraveling.

Also, Turkey is adamant that the USA authorities plotted the coup that tried to oust him.

Donald may have a few fences to mend. Forget the wall, forget the hacks Americas reputation (standing in the world) might just take a battering this year...
            Last edited by elam; 01-09-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

wait. I thought all the polls showed her winning all the time and being America's choice. Now we are hearing about polls that said the opposite? From CNN?

Comment

The problem is that you have facets of government elections being managed by private entities. The key fact is that no government asset was compromised, and no official government document was leaked. The hack itself is not really an indictment of Obama because he has no control over how private companies handle their security. What is an indictment of him is exactly what CP said, it's Obama's complete lack of respect by foreign countries.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment