Frozen yogurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen yogurt.

I honestly think it's better than icecream.
    sigpic

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    Most of what I have has an odd after taste.

I'll stick with ice cream thank you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I've never been able to tell the difference between the two. You could feed me one, tell me it's the other, and I'd probably believe you.

Each to one's own taste preference, I guess.
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        Agreed.

Comment

True fake fact: They call it "I Scream" because of the brain freeze you sometimes get when eating it.

Comment

Frozen yogurt is good, but it ain't ice cream. I am with 06, I prefer ice cream.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The stuff they have at Orange Leaf(sadly shut down ), and Sweet Frog is great. Sweet Frog had better topping selection, and Orange Leaf usually had better frozen yogurt.

Comment

We have an EXCELLENT frozen yogurt place here. It might be the only thing keeping our mall alive. EzFreeZe or something like that. YUM.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  The stuff they have at Orange Leaf(sadly shut down ), and Sweet Frog is great. Sweet Frog had better topping selection, and Orange Leaf usually had better frozen yogurt.
                  Most of the frozen yogurt I've had came from TCBY (which has all but disappeared from around here).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Most of the frozen yogurt I've had came from TCBY (which has all but disappeared from around here).
                    There is a reason for that.

Comment

I happen to like both - while I prefer ice cream, I enjoyed when there was a test (or whatever you call publicity by free samples) for frozen yogurt last year.

Note, I don't prefer all that is labelled ice cream, but I do prefer Italian ice cream to frozen yogurt.

Between iced syrup and frozen yogurt, I'll take frozen yogurt.
                      http://notontimsblogroundhere.blogspot.fr/p/apologetics-section.html

Thanks, Sparko, for telling how I add the link here!

Comment

Originally posted by hansgeorg View Post
                        I happen to like both - while I prefer ice cream, I enjoyed when there was a test (or whatever you call publicity by free samples) for frozen yogurt last year.

Note, I don't prefer all that is labelled ice cream, but I do prefer Italian ice cream to frozen yogurt.

Between iced syrup and frozen yogurt, I'll take frozen yogurt.
                        My favorite ice cream has always been German ice cream. Kirsche Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          True fake fact: They call it "I Scream" because of the brain freeze you sometimes get when eating it.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment