Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Obama's Farewell Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were they singing eight years ago? "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye!"
    When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
      What were they singing eight years ago? "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye!"
      In case the Millennials don't get it:

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I don't much like Hillary, but I'm pretty sure she's smart enough not to be drunk in public.
        Well, there's her public position, and her private position.....

(all seriousness aside, I've never heard that drunkenness was among Hillary's greatest sins )
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Well, there's her public position, and her private position.....
          Yeah, her public position is carefully crafted to make herself look good (even moreso than most politicians).
          (all seriousness aside, I've never heard that drunkenness was among Hillary's greatest sins )
          I haven't generally, but there's a persistent rumor that she drank enough that she wasn't fit to address her supporters on election night.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            I haven't generally, but there's a persistent rumor that she drank enough that she wasn't fit to address her supporters on election night.
            Hmmm... I hadn't heard that. I just assumed she was just in utter shock...
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment