Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama's Farewell Speech

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    "I, Donald J. Trump, so totally swear to uphold the constitution of the United States of America, am I right? So nice. So nice. And I swear to uphold the office of the President of the United States of America, so we can make America Great Again. That's right! Great! More jobs! A wall! It's all going to be worth it, I promise you. So help me God."
    Hehe, that will work for me!
    "We can understand hell in its aspect of privation. All your life an unattainable ecstasy has hovered just beyond the grasp of your consciousness. The day is coming when you will wake to find, beyond all hope, that you have attained it, or else, that it was within your reach and you have lost it forever. C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I can't wait to see Trump taking the oath of office with O looking on!
    Even better will be seeing the booze-fueled rage in Hillary's eyes as she once again has to watch her long-shot challenger be sworn in! I'm actually surprised she's attending.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Even better will be seeing the booze-fueled rage in Hillary's eyes as she once again has to watch her long-shot challenger be sworn in! I'm actually surprised she's attending.
    If I were her, I would be drunk too!
    "We can understand hell in its aspect of privation. All your life an unattainable ecstasy has hovered just beyond the grasp of your consciousness. The day is coming when you will wake to find, beyond all hope, that you have attained it, or else, that it was within your reach and you have lost it forever. C.S. Lewis

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hansgeorg View Post
    If all goes well and he does hand over office to Trump in a few more days, I wish him well from then on, with his family, as long as he stays off politics.

There is a place called Obama Beach somewhere, if he retires as a bar man there, it would be great!

Do you mean Omaha Beach?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I don't much like Hillary, but I'm pretty sure she's smart enough not to be drunk in public.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What were they singing eight years ago? "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye!"

7. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    What were they singing eight years ago? "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye!"
    In case the Millennials don't get it:

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I don't much like Hillary, but I'm pretty sure she's smart enough not to be drunk in public.
    Well, there's her public position, and her private position.....

(all seriousness aside, I've never heard that drunkenness was among Hillary's greatest sins )

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Well, there's her public position, and her private position.....
    Yeah, her public position is carefully crafted to make herself look good (even moreso than most politicians).
    (all seriousness aside, I've never heard that drunkenness was among Hillary's greatest sins )
    I haven't generally, but there's a persistent rumor that she drank enough that she wasn't fit to address her supporters on election night.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I haven't generally, but there's a persistent rumor that she drank enough that she wasn't fit to address her supporters on election night.
    Hmmm... I hadn't heard that. I just assumed she was just in utter shock...

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.