Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Boys vs. Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Not to mention how some of these feminist studies courses in colleges teach that men are not part of the family (defined as the mother and children) but is instead some sort of outsider. Essentially little more than a wallet with a pulse.
    Seriously? They really just think of the Dad as nothing but a source of genetic material and cash? Imaging if Moms were called nothing but biological incubators and infant food suppliers!
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Not to mention how some of these feminist studies courses in colleges teach that men are not part of the family (defined as the mother and children) but is instead some sort of outsider. Essentially little more than a wallet with a pulse.
      It brings to mind a teaching I heard once, I think by pastor Paul Washer, that we need to learn the Father's love and apply it as fathers. That our family vision is clearly incomplete if we don't see fatherhood as a key part.
      We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
      - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
      In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
      Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        but please act your age. Otherwise, I shall treat you as if you were the age of my nieces.
        I hope that was light hearted, since a full scale acceptance of the "mental age" ideology is destroying lives.

Acting one's sex may be awkward to some, but acting one's age is the chore of a slave!
        http://notontimsblogroundhere.blogspot.fr/p/apologetics-section.html

Thanks, Sparko, for telling how I add the link here!

Comment

Originally posted by hansgeorg View Post
          I hope that was light hearted, since a full scale acceptance of the "mental age" ideology is destroying lives.

Acting one's sex may be awkward to some, but acting one's age is the chore of a slave!
          Yes, it's a joke. I was not referring to people with cognitive delay or other developmental delay issues. It's not like I really act my age either, I just don't want to start a flame war.
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Yes, it's a joke. I was not referring to people with cognitive delay or other developmental delay issues. It's not like I really act my age either, I just don't want to start a flame war.
            You aren't alone there. I mean if mossy ever acted her age...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Why do men and women still engage in the juvenile playground squabble of whether girls or boys are better? Light hearted debate is okay seeing that this is Civics, but please act your age. Otherwise, I shall treat you as if you were the age of my nieces. Two of them are in the pre-operational stage and three are in the sensori-motor stage.
              Last edited by elam; 01-23-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment