Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Reigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Reigns

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

And among the liberals, there will be weeping and wailing and smashing of windows... and throwing of rocks... and doing all kinds of stupid stuff.... and lots of profanity.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And among the liberals, there will be weeping and wailing and smashing of windows... and throwing of rocks... and doing all kinds of stupid stuff.... and lots of profanity.
      I'm a liberal and haven't done any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
        I'm a liberal and haven't done any of that.
        Cause you're a good boy!

Great to see you again, Whag!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Cause you're a good boy!
          My mom raised me right.

Great to see you again, Whag!
          Thanks! =)

Comment

You don't have to be a liberal to recognise that the Free World in in deep trouble with that narcissist sociopath in charge.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              You don't have to be a liberal to recognise that the Free World in in deep trouble with that narcissist sociopath in charge.
              I sure hope I remember to remind you of this in 2 years.

Comment

I sure hope I remember to remind you of this in 2 years.
                You won't have to, Trump will have been impeached by then.
                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  You won't have to, Trump will have been impeached by then.

You DO realize that would take the House (Republican) to impeach him, and the Senate (Republican) to convict, yes?

You're dreaming, Tazzy.

HOWEVER ... even if that were to happen, Mike Pence would be PRESIDENT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                    Yes, Putins puppet reigns, now we will see who really holds the power, the puppet master, or the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Yes, Putins puppet reigns, now we will see who really holds the power, the puppet master, or the American people.
                      JimL, if I said it once I said it a thousand times, you need to listen to Magic Miracleman Hope-and-Changer:

Originally posted by Obama
                      The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.

Comment

You DO realize that would take the House (Republican) to impeach him, and the Senate (Republican) to convict, yes?

You're dreaming, Tazzy.

HOWEVER ... even if that were to happen, Mike Pence would be PRESIDENT!!!!!
                        It will be chaos either way. Women and their supporters in the USA and around the world would make the growth of the Tea-Party Movement look like, well a storm in a teacup. People are not going to sit back and let their hard-won rights be taken away from them either by the orange misogynist OR by the colourless Pence...with his track record against LGBT people and his serious opposition to Planned Parenthood. As the Chinese curse goes, we're in for "interesting times".

http://time.com/4642281/womens-march...ld-washington/

People are protesting Trump's election because Trump, a serial misogynist – hell bent on rolling back women’s rights – who has been accused by 11 women of sexual assault has become the leader of the free world.
                        Last edited by Tassman; 01-22-2017, 01:41 AM.

Comment

JimL, if I said it once I said it a thousand times, you need to listen to Magic Miracleman Hope-and-Changer:
                          Comrade, the cold war is back on with the Russian aggression under Putin in Ukraine and Georgia as well as its cyber aggression throughout Europe and the U.S.

Comment

First thing I see is:
                            Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Georgia

I'm not sure if ignorant or stupid. Georgia happened before Obama took over, and he had Hillary do big reset with Russia even after Georgia.

Comrade, the cold war is back on with the Russian aggression under Putin in Ukraine and Georgia as well as its cyber aggression throughout Europe and the U.S.
                            No, cold war is back on after Hillary pressed 'Overcharge' button and screwed things up as secretary of state.

But thankfully Trump is here to rebuild friendly relations!!!

Last edited by demi-conservative; 01-22-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

First thing I see is:

I'm not sure if ignorant or stupid. Georgia happened before Obama took over, and he had Hillary do big reset with Russia even after Georgia.

Hostilities didn't begin until a few months before Obama took office, and war with Russian military didn't begin until after he was in office. So nice try.

No, cold war is back on after Hillary pressed 'Overcharge' button and screwed things up as secretary of state.

No, cold war was back on as soon as Putin decided to become aggressive with neighboring countries.
                              But thankfully Trump is here to rebuild friendly relations!!!
                              Trump can be friends with his plutocrat buddy all he wants, he probably has no choice, but friendly relations between countries is a two way street and Russia is no friend to the U.S. or democracy. Trump had better watch his step, because he and his administration will now be watched very closely by the American people and our actual democratic allies.

Comment