Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tolerant liberals send Kellyanne Conway death threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerant liberals send Kellyanne Conway death threats

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kelly...ry?id=44083275

What are the chances that starlight is involved in this somehow?

Also apparently she has been receiving mysterious powders through the post too.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kellyanne-conway-death-threats-fueled-pro-clinton-rhetoric/story?id=44083275

Donald Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway has blasted the president-elect's critics -- namely Hillary Clinton supporters -- for fueling a barrage of death threats against her.

"Anytime I respond, anytime I defend myself against these ... allegations that are now leading to death threats ... I'm seen as ungracious," Conway said during an interview Thursday on MSNBC with Chris Matthews, referring, in part, to claims that the Trump campaign gave a platform to white nationalists. "Why are we sore winners? I'm not a sore winner. I'm a winner. My guy is a winner. He's the next president of the United States."

© Copyright Original Source

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kelly...ry?id=44083275

What are the chances that starlight is involved in this somehow?

Also apparently she has been receiving mysterious powders through the post too.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kellyanne-conway-death-threats-fueled-pro-clinton-rhetoric/story?id=44083275

Donald Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway has blasted the president-elect's critics -- namely Hillary Clinton supporters -- for fueling a barrage of death threats against her.

"Anytime I respond, anytime I defend myself against these ... allegations that are now leading to death threats ... I'm seen as ungracious," Conway said during an interview Thursday on MSNBC with Chris Matthews, referring, in part, to claims that the Trump campaign gave a platform to white nationalists. "Why are we sore winners? I'm not a sore winner. I'm a winner. My guy is a winner. He's the next president of the United States."

The threats are serious enough that the Secret Service has extended protection for her

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

These radical liberals are nothing but bullies and terrorists. First they play the victim, cry at the drop of a hat. When that doesn't work, they riot and destroy and burn and make threats.

They are turning the USA into a third world nation. They are acting like the idiots in the middle east who start shooting and burning things at the drop of a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        These radical liberals are nothing but bullies and terrorists. First they play the victim, cry at the drop of a hat. When that doesn't work, they riot and destroy and burn and make threats.

They are turning the USA into a third world nation. They are acting like the idiots in the middle east who start shooting and burning things at the drop of a hat.
        Quit DROPPING your hat then...
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Honestly? They literally are thugs at this point.

Source: http://heatst.com/politics/exclusive-womens-march-protestors-booed-trump-hotel-staffers-who-aided-woman-having-heart-attack/

Hotel staffers who crossed protest barricades to treat a heart-attack victim outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington this weekend were treated to jeers and anti-Trump slogans by protesters.

Around 4 p.m. Saturday, a woman protester suffered a heart attack on the street outside the Trump hotel. The medical emergency sent a hotel staffer sprinting outside with an automated external defibrillator.

Protesters held back by crowd control barricades loudly booed the staffer before the man passed the defibrillator to law enforcement.

Really? They actually booed a staffer trying to help one of their own protesters? Sickening.

EDIT: I think perhaps we start another thread collecting liberals poor behavior, so we can have it all in the same thread.
          “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
            Honestly? They literally are thugs at this point.

Source: http://heatst.com/politics/exclusive-womens-march-protestors-booed-trump-hotel-staffers-who-aided-woman-having-heart-attack/

Hotel staffers who crossed protest barricades to treat a heart-attack victim outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington this weekend were treated to jeers and anti-Trump slogans by protesters.

Around 4 p.m. Saturday, a woman protester suffered a heart attack on the street outside the Trump hotel. The medical emergency sent a hotel staffer sprinting outside with an automated external defibrillator.

Protesters held back by crowd control barricades loudly booed the staffer before the man passed the defibrillator to law enforcement.

Really? They actually booed a staffer trying to help one of their own protesters? Sickening.

EDIT: I think perhaps we start another thread collecting liberals poor behavior, so we can have it all in the same thread.
            Trump Derangement Syndrome extremus

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That's a totally reasonable assessment.

Comment

There is no doubt that Kellyanne “alternative facts” Conway is a disgrace but there is no need to persecute her just for a few thoughtless words. She needs to grovel a bit though.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

No party has a monopoly on stupid people. The Secret Service reported that death threats against the president increased by 400% when Obama became president. It seems to be something that people on both sides do, sadly. http://politicaldig.com/death-threat...-service-says/
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    No party has a monopoly on stupid people. The Secret Service reported that death threats against the president increased by 400% when Obama became president. It seems to be something that people on both sides do, sadly. http://politicaldig.com/death-threat...-service-says/
                    Actually that appears to be a myth. When that claim was originally made by Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service, then-Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told the House of Representatives' Homeland Security Committee, when Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) brought it up, that the level of threats was the same as it had been for both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. A year later Sullivan reiterated this in an interview with Paul Bedard (then with U.S. News & World Report) and added that the number of threats was even dropping.

Still, the claim gets repeated uncritically even though it was debunked.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Actually that appears to be a myth. When that claim was originally made by Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service, then-Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told the Homeland Security Committee, when Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) brought it up, that the level of threats was the same as it had been for both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. A year later Sullivan reiterated this in an interview with Paul Bedard (then with U.S. News & World Report) and added that the number of threats was even dropping.

Interesting..
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Actually that appears to be a myth. When that claim was originally made by Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service, then-Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told the House of Representatives' Homeland Security Committee, when Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) brought it up, that the level of threats was the same as it had been for both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. A year later Sullivan reiterated this in an interview with Paul Bedard (then with U.S. News & World Report) and added that the number of threats was even dropping.

Hmm...

Comment