Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Post a Movie Quote Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a Movie Quote Game

Post a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title - I'll start

Those aren't pillows!!!
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Comment

"You made me swallow my gum its be gonna be in my stomach for the next seven years"
      sigpic

Comment

Wait that one doesnt work.
        This one does.
        "You were vegan now youll be gone."
        I cant say the main characters name because hia name is the title.
        sigpic

Comment

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges"
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

If I am not me, then who the hell am I?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

"There has been to much violence. To much pain. Just walk away and we can end the hooror. Just walk away and I will spare your lives."
              sigpic

Comment

"Sleep well, old friend".

Comment

"Oh it's Twue. It's TWUE"
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

There's only ONE MAN who dares give me the raspberry...
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

"Can I have your watch when you are dead?"
                      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                        "Can I have your watch when you are dead?"
                        Now that your Dad has a good watch you can actually say that to him.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Comment

Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar.

Comment

It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage

Comment