Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen. Flynn lied concerning his pre-innauguration communications with Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Trump can be impeached, someone needs to prove that he actually broke the law. So far, the lack of evidence is rather conspicuous.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I would have voted for Pence over Trump any day. My first choice was Kasich.
      My first choice was Walker...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Truth be known, it's kinda what I've been praying for.
        I wouldn't want the libs to get that kind of win.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          The Justice dept. informed Trump nearly 3 weeks ago that Flynn was lying to the administration about the content of those calls with Russian officials. Thats why they agreed, i.e. Atty Gen. Yates, CIA directer John Brennan, and Directer of Nat. Security James Clapper, all agreed to make it known to the Administration. James Comey, head of the FBI didn't want to inform the Administration because he thought it would interfere with the ongoing investigation. Are you really that uninformed?
          why are you so afraid to give your sources JimL is it because they are just leftist talking points you are getting from your handlers and not by doing you own homework. Until you give your sources that is all you are showing your self to be is a stupid coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
            Oh lookie MORE ASSERTIONS WITHOUT SUPPORTING EVIDENCE!!!

Are you allergic to providing evidence to support what you're saying?
            I suspect he's afraid to because all he has are the talking points from his leftist handlers. the ones that use use idiots like JimL who disseminate their crap without doing do diligence in checking out if they are facts or lies. .
            Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-15-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I would have voted for Pence over Trump any day. My first choice was Kasich.
              Mine was Ben Carson. Admittedly I didn't know as much about some of the other candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                I wouldn't want the libs to get that kind of win.
                I think as long as Trump is president, he's going to be besieged by the liberals throwing tantrums and obstructing/obfuscating, and he seems to be quite adept at self-inflicted wounds.

I really don't care what the liberals "win" - I would like to see a lot less distraction.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  Mine was Ben Carson. Admittedly I didn't know as much about some of the other candidates.
                  I liked Rand Paul quite a lot, but he disappeared almost as soon as the campaign season started. I liked Ted Cruz, too, until he started pulling dirty tricks like the announcement that Ben Carson had dropped out of the race, or making backroom deals to try and steal electors from Trump. Ben Carson has gobs of integrity, but the Hillary campaign machine would have chewed him up and spit him out. John Kasich is too worried about whether or not liberals like him to be an effective conservative leader. Plus the Hillary campaign would have rolled over him, too.

I really think the only person who could have beaten Hillary is Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I liked Rand Paul quite a lot, but he disappeared almost as soon as the campaign season started. I liked Ted Cruz, too, until he started pulling dirty tricks like the announcement that Ben Carson had dropped out of the race, or making backroom deals to try and steal electors from Trump. Ben Carson has gobs of integrity, but the Hillary campaign machine would have chewed him up and spit him out. John Kasich is too worried about whether or not liberals like him to be an effective conservative leader. Plus the Hillary campaign would have rolled over him, too.

I really think the only person who could have beaten Hillary is Trump.
                    the only person who beat Hillary was Hillary. deplorables* ring a bell. oh and the democrats and msm didn't help her either and they still haven't learned from their mistakes.

*Not that I would have voted for her anyway I was thinking about the SCOTUS. Trump was not my first or even 2nd or third choice he was my vote agaisnt Hillary. I would have rather had anyone but Trump on the Republican Ticket but he was what we were given because of what the MSM did during the primaries they thought he was the one Hillary would have the easist time beating(boy were they wrong.)
                    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-15-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      the only person who beat Hillary was Hillary. deplorables* ring a bell. oh and the democrats and msm didn't help her either and they still haven't learned from their mistakes.
                      Trump forced the Hillary campaign to make mistakes. None of their tried and true tactics worked on him, so they started to become desperate and had to innovate, and those innovations ended up backfiring. Someone like Kasich or Jeb or Rubio would have dutifully played along with every one of Hillary's tricks like a good politician, and they would have gotten clobbered on election night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Truth be known, it's kinda what I've been praying for.
                        CP, you can’t possibly want Pence! - “Pence has been passing off bigotry as policy his entire career.” I won’t allow it. Seriously now, put that thought right out of your head. If he does get the POTUS job we are all, you included, going to gang up and give him such a headache that he will wish he had never heard the word ‘politics’.
                        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                          CP, you can’t possibly want Pence! - “Pence has been passing off bigotry as policy his entire career.” I won’t allow it. Seriously now, put that thought right out of your head. If he does get the POTUS job we are all, you included, going to gang up and give him such a headache that he will wish he had never heard the word ‘politics’.
                          Sorry FF, you are out of luck. It's Republicans, all the way down.

2721541560_3a29123bd3.jpg
                          Last edited by Sparko; 02-15-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Once again, liberals are playing, "Do as I say, not as I do"...

Source: Breitbart

Amid the controversy surrounding White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s alleged conversations with Russia, it may be instrumental to recall that representatives for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign were accused of meeting with Hamas and Iran.

Depending on what took place, the alleged contacts with Iran may have violated the Logan Act, which bars citizens from negotiating with foreign governments in dispute with the United States. It may be questionable whether Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, legally qualifies as a foreign government.

In 2008, Robert Malley stepped down as an informal foreign policy adviser to Obama’s campaign when it was revealed that he met with Hamas members.

Malley admitted to the meetings, but he claimed he met with the terrorists as part of his private job.

“I have never hidden the fact that I had meetings with Hamas,” Malley wrote in an open letter published in the New York Times. “I do this as part of my job as Middle East program director at the International Crisis Group.”

He said he distanced himself from Obama’s campaign because the Hamas meetings were “becoming a distraction to me and to Senator Obama’s campaign, and to avoid any misperception — misrepresentation being the more accurate word — about the candidate’s position regarding the Islamist movement.”

Malley later joined the Obama administration. In 2015, he was appointed to lead the Middle East desk of the National Security Council.

He was also named Obama’s special adviser regarding the Islamic State.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-hamas-iran/

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Trump forced the Hillary campaign to make mistakes. None of their tried and true tactics worked on him, so they started to become desperate and had to innovate, and those innovations ended up backfiring. Someone like Kasich or Jeb or Rubio would have dutifully played along with every one of Hillary's tricks like a good politician, and they would have gotten clobbered on election night.
                              Sadly, I think you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                                CP, you can’t possibly want Pence!
                                Calm yourself, FF - The Lord is in it.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment