Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen. Flynn lied concerning his pre-innauguration communications with Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yeah, and the FBI found no evidence of wrongdoing. And the Russian narrative in general has been a big dud for you liberal morons.

You care about rooting out treason? Great! Then let's start figuring out who has been leaking classified information to the press. Those are the real traitors.
    If it turns out to be treason on the administrations part, then, unlike you and Btc, I'd call the leakers patriots, not traitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      If it turns out to be treason on the administrations part, then, unlike you and Btc, I'd call the leakers patriots, not traitors.
      Yup - liberals are all about situational ethics and 'the end justifies the means'. Unless, of course, the situation is turned around. Your moral compass is busted, Jimmy.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I don't necessarily want him impeached at this point, it really wouldn't matter to much with Pence in the wings, but if he or anyone else in his administration is found to be treasoness, then I want them all to go to prison.
        Weren't you the guy who was defending Hillary at every turn?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Weren't you the guy who was defending Hillary at every turn?
          Come on CP, that was obviously totally different because... um... well, it just was!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Because you are a morally bankrupt liberal.
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
              The ends justify the means, huh? Exactly what I'd expect from a morally bankrupt liberal.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Yup - liberals are all about situational ethics and 'the end justifies the means'. Unless, of course, the situation is turned around. Your moral compass is busted, Jimmy.
                This from the person that voted in a reprehensible moral reprobate so as to overturn Roe v Wade and allow discrimination against LGBT folk. Gotcha!
                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  This from the person that voted in a reprehensible moral reprobate so as to overturn Roe v Wade
                  You say that like it's a bad thing.
                  and allow discrimination against LGBT folk. Gotcha!
                  Nope. LGBT folk are allowed to marry persons of the opposite sex, just like everyone else.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

This from the person that voted in a reprehensible moral reprobate so as to overturn Roe v Wade and allow discrimination against LGBT folk. Gotcha!
                    Anyone who thinks Roe v Wade is a good thing is the real reprobate.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      The ends justify the means, huh? Exactly what I'd expect from a morally bankrupt liberal.
                      Get back to me on that when you are governed by an autocratic government such as Putins Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Get back to me on that when you are governed by an autocratic government such as Putins Russia.
                        We came close to that under Obama, but he's gone now, thank God.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          You say that like it's a bad thing.

Nope. LGBT folk are allowed to marry persons of the opposite sex, just like everyone else.
                          The point being made is that the hypocritical Christian Right elected a lying, morally reprehensible, reprobate into power on the basis of “the end justifies the means” re its signature issues of abortion, LGBT rights and Creationism in public education. So much for moral integrity...anything to impose its values on a reluctant public.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

The point being made is that the hypocritical Christian Right elected a lying, morally reprehensible, reprobate into power on the basis of “the end justifies the means” re its signature issues of abortion, LGBT rights and Creationism in public education. So much for moral integrity...anything to impose its values on a reluctant public.
                            CP has very little self awareness, seems to be a character trait among republican polititions as well. Censoring Elizabeth Warren for dispariging a Senate colleague, when they do the same all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              Not that I really care about gay marriage as an issue, but surely this means you can marry someone of the same sex*, just like they can? Not really an extra 'right' if you get the same benefits.

*was going to say marry another bloke, but I didn't want to assume your gender

Comment

• Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                                Not that I really care about gay marriage as an issue, but surely this means you can marry someone of the same sex*, just like they can? Not really an extra 'right' if you get the same benefits.

*was going to say marry another bloke, but I didn't want to assume your gender
                                GD2AkIf.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment