Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

If you are getting a warning about tweb being a deceptive site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are getting a warning about tweb being a deceptive site

Don't worry, it is an error. It could be an attack by some troll who reported us as a bad site for revenge. If you report us as safe, I think the search engines and browsers will eventually realize it was a false report and clear us. To be safe Raphael is checking our code. We had a problem where search engines were redirecting people to a fake page at myfilestore.com, and that could also be affecting our rating.

How do we know a Russian hacker didn'thack "your" account and "you "just are trying to trick us?

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
      How do we know a Russian hacker didn'thack "your" account and "you "just are trying to trick us?
      bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        How do we know a Russian hacker didn't hack "your" account and "you "just are trying to trick us?
        bacon
        A fine example of a Shibboleth if pronounced correctly in Canadian accent, no?

Comment

A fine example of a Shibboleth if pronounced correctly in Canadian accent, no eh?
          FIFY, n/c

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Don't worry, it is an error. It could be an attack by some troll who reported us as a bad site for revenge. If you report us as safe, I think the search engines and browsers will eventually realize it was a false report and clear us. To be safe Raphael is checking our code. We had a problem where search engines were redirecting people to a fake page at myfilestore.com, and that could also be affecting our rating.
            How do we report it?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              How do we report it?
              https://safebrowsing.google.com/safe...rror/?hl=en-US

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done.
                  Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Did it before this thread even started.

Comment

bacon
                      I'm convinced.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

After I hit this is not a phishing site - at the warning - I was taken directly to that site and reported it.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I had already reported that this here site was safe also!
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

How long before this clears up?????
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I reported it before this thread as well!
                              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment