Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kremlingate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Citations? Evidence?
    Jimmy doesn't believe in citations because every time he posts a source, it gets blown out of the water as fake news.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Jimmy doesn't believe in citations because every time he posts a source, it gets blown out of the water as fake news.
      Jim is into a form of "gaslighting" - just creating stories that he wants to be true and expecting people to just believe him. It is a technique used by psychopaths to control their victims. Kinda tells you a bit more about JimL, doesn't it?

Gaslighting: Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.

Comment

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...aks-fake-news/

© Copyright Original Source

It is ironic that liberals are using Russia-like tactics in their attempts to link the President to Russia.

Comment

I regularly communicate with, and associate with, atheists. I am not an atheist.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

If traitors inside the intelligence agencies are willing to leak classified information to the press, the question has to be asked: who else are they willing to leak it to? This is something that should have every citizen very concerned. Except liberals, being the idiots they are, cheer for those who betray their own country because they (liberals) think it will hurt Trump without ever considering the implications.

Comment

Jim is into a form of "gaslighting" - just creating stories that he wants to be true and expecting people to just believe him. It is a technique used by psychopaths to control their victims. Kinda tells you a bit more about JimL, doesn't it?

Gaslighting: Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.
              Hmmm, sounds Trumpian, and the tactic does seem to work on many people.

Comment

The lengths the MSM will go to in order to manufacture a fake crisis is astounding.

They just can't accept that the liberals lost the election. It is sad.
                Right Sparko, and if this was going on in a, lets say Clinton administration, Republicans and the sheep, that would be you, would be screaming bloody murder.

Comment

Citations? Evidence?
                  If you truly care, then do your own homework, it'll take you about 2 seconds to find them. Besides, Star already provided citations on post #3. Did you miss it?
                  Last edited by JimL; 02-15-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    If you truly care, then do your own homework, it'll take you about 2 seconds to find them.

I did and you were wrong.

Comment

If you truly care, then do your own homework, it'll take you about 2 seconds to find them.
                      nope couldnt find them. You made the claims, you provide the evidence. That is how it works.

Here let me try it your way...

Obama admitted that he was the one who worked with Putin to get Trump elected because he can't stand Hillary.

Want proof? do your own homework!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Star already provided citations on post #3. Did you miss it?
                        Did you actually read Dimbulb's source for yourself? Lots of speculation. Lots of insinuation. Lots of "unnamed sources". Few if any concrete details. Typical of CNN, they do bury the truth about 5 paragraphs below the headline with this startling admission:

"Officials emphasized that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual."

But then they charge on ahead anyway, apparently heedless of their own disclaimer in a desperate attempt to make something out of nothing. And then there are fools like you who uncritically eat it up.

Comment

If you truly care, then do your own homework, it'll take you about 2 seconds to find them. Besides, Star already provided citations on post #3. Did you miss it?
                          Great! Then you should have no problems with some citations that back up your claims:

Business dealings with Russian Intelligence? As Star pointed out, multiple Trump campaign aides, as well as Trump associates were communicating with Russian Intelligence during the campaign, i.e. they were communicating with Russian Intelligence at the same time that Russian Intelligence was hacking and interfering with the U.S. election in the hopes of getting Trump elected.

Comment

Business dealings with Russian Intelligence? As Star pointed out, multiple Trump campaign aides, as well as Trump associates were communicating with Russian Intelligence during the campaign, i.e. they were communicating with Russian Intelligence at the same time that Russian Intelligence was hacking and interfering with the U.S. election in the hopes of getting Trump elected.
                            Yes exactly. "Trump's campaign had multiple communications with senior Russian intelligence officials before the US election" and "the contact between Trump associates and Russian officials was discovered during a concurrent FBI investigation into cyberattacks the US has said Russia carried out."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...lection-2017-2

Of course they could have just been discussing what they had for dinner and plans for their next vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              Yes exactly. "Trump's campaign had multiple communications with senior Russian intelligence officials before the US election" and "the contact between Trump associates and Russian officials was discovered during a concurrent FBI investigation into cyberattacks the US has said Russia carried out."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...lection-2017-2

Of course they could have just been discussing what they had for dinner and plans for their next vacation.
                              try harder Tassy. First, your source is a story that is talking about another story here

Comment

try harder Tassy. First, your source is a story that is talking about another story here
                                The problem is that Trump is an obvious liar who has been caught in lie after lie, and yet you choose to continue to believe him over U.S. intelligence whistle blowers. Another thing, if these anonymous sources were just going rogue, lying about the intelligence that they are relaying to the press, or if the reports had no validity, then the intelligence agencies themselves would surely let that be known. But they don't deny it. So, you just go on and keep believing the pathological liar, he's dependent upon you.
                                Last edited by JimL; 02-16-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment