Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberal "Journalism" has hit a new low: Gizmodo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    Trump is a compulsive, serial liar. This is not a "baseless accusation" or personal opinion it's demonstrable fact, which cannot be denied. Trump says things that blatantly contradict clear and widely published information.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeor...7Oe#.ipyrroRAL

...and this pathological liar has the gall to refer to MSM as "fake news". It's Doublespeak straight out of George Orwell’s '1984'.
    Now you want to defend an accusation of "fake news" with a link to BUZZFEED???

ironymeter.jpg

Please tell me that all this time you have been playing an idiot liberal just to give them a bad name.

Comment

Come now, "Trump and his sycophants are just making stuff up".

Meanwhile, Trump is still POTUS and you're still GOOFUS.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20993[/ATTACH]

Please tell me that all this time you have been playing an idiot liberal just to give them a bad name.
        I have on more than one occasion wondered if Dimbulb is a parody.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It is demonstrably true that Trump is a serial liar and its ironical that he accuses the media of lying with it's alleged "fake news". Talk about projection. "Fake news" isn't even Trump’s invention. Hitler called it 'lügenpresse', i.e. Lying press. Orwell anticipated it in ‘1984’ when he referred to language used by the totalitarian dictator as ‘Doublespeak’...in that it deliberately obscures, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. A technique much favoured by totalitarian dictators it seems. It's not the media purveying fake news, it's Trump.

Last edited by Tassman; 02-21-2017, 01:36 AM.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

lol!!!! that reads like a tweb post by someone like you! a bunch of baseless accusations and assertions with no basis in reality whatsoever? are you a ghost writer tass?
            Really Sparko, I believe there were 17 accussations of Trump lies in that post, and thats just the lies that he's told since his innauguration, it doesn't even count the lies he told during the campaign. Can you refute them? I didn't think so! Hypocrite. You don't have a problem with fake news, your problem is with the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I have on more than one occasion wondered if Dimbulb is a parody.
              The irony of your posts are absolutely amazing MM, that anyone could be so self unaware is hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                The irony of your posts are absolutely amazing MM, that anyone could be so self unaware is hard to believe.
                Uh, Jim? You don't exactly have much room to talk here.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

It is demonstrably true that Trump is a serial liar and its ironical that he accuses the media of lying with it's alleged "fake news". Talk about projection. "Fake news" isn't even Trump’s invention. Hitler called it 'lügenpresse', i.e. Lying press. Orwell anticipated it in ‘1984’ when he referred to language used by the totalitarian dictator as ‘Doublespeak’...in that it deliberately obscures, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. A technique much favoured by totalitarian dictators it seems. It's not the media purveying fake news, it's Trump.

so you are just going to double down on the assertions?

The media has been caught with it's pants on fire so many times in the year it is hilarious. And you just totally ignore it like it never happened.

Did you buy your liberal blinders or did you get them as a trade-in for your brain?

donkeyssblinders.jpg

Comment

Trump is a compulsive, serial liar. This is not a "baseless accusation" or personal opinion it's demonstrable fact, which cannot be denied. Trump says things that blatantly contradict clear and widely published information.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeor...7Oe#.ipyrroRAL

...and this pathological liar has the gall to refer to MSM as "fake news". It's Doublespeak straight out of George Orwell’s '1984'.

I hate to break it to you but pretty much ALL politicians are pathological liars IMO. Obama did the same thing, he just got a free pass from the adoring press. Politifacts.com has 4 pages of verified false statements made by Obama, 4 pages of Mostly False statement and 1 page of Pants on fire statements. Sure, some of them can be considered pretty tame...but there are some doozies...depending on whichever side you're on, the false statements are "nothing to see here" to so "egregious" they need to be put in jail.

Seriously people, wake up!

http://www.politifact.com/personalit.../false/?page=1
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                      Now you? I don't think you're a parody.

I just think you're a moron.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        I nominate this as the most ironic post in the history of Tweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

I hate to break it to you but pretty much ALL politicians are pathological liars IMO. Obama did the same thing, he just got a free pass from the adoring press. Politifacts.com has 4 pages of verified false statements made by Obama, 4 pages of Mostly False statement and 1 page of Pants on fire statements. Sure, some of them can be considered pretty tame...but there are some doozies...depending on whichever side you're on, the false statements are "nothing to see here" to so "egregious" they need to be put in jail.

Yes, it is rather problematic the degree to which people will complain about Trump while ignoring when Obama did the same thing.

Of course, the flip side is true, the degree to which people would whine about things Obama did but then shrug when Trump does them.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

You’re joking, there’s no comparison...compared to Liar-in-Chief Donald Trump’s Score Card Obama’s Score Card pales into insignificance. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.

This is Trump:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

As compared to Barrack Obama:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

Trump wins by a landslide. Furthermore his lies are so obvious to the point of being pathological. He can't help himself.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

You would know.

BTW you're wrong. Again!

Comment

You would know.

BTW you're wrong. Again!
                                So you ARE a parody?

Comment