Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Rivi's Meme Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivi's Meme Center

A place to post memes. It can be TWeb related or not. Up to you.

I'll start

When you amen a post by accident and can't get it back
    maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Not a meme exactly, but ...

1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Rivonu View Post
        I'll start

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20969[/ATTACH]
        When you amen a post you meant to report
        cow_poke_2_sticker-r4c189e902c0e4cf3ab59ebc4dcd64a0a_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

MRW I finally have access to the chatbox.

When-McDonald-Started-Serving-Breakfast-All-Day.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Rivonu View Post
            I'll start

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20969[/ATTACH]
            Like, really, WHO does THAT?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

MRW when I hear people discussing Trump and it's loaded with misinformation....
              AIPe3lb.gif

Comment

Users when Civics 101 and Apologetics 301 get heated...
                9ba.gif

Comment

02-eminem.w1200.h630.jpg
                  The look you give after you posted something and it is ignored but someone else
                  says the exact same thing a little later and it gets half a dozen amens

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

disgust.gif
                    How you react when a normally decent person says that they don't
                    like crispy bacon but you try to hide your disgust and disappointment

Comment

02-eminem.w1200.h630.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21057[/ATTACH]
                        You really do like to fish for amens don't you? Pirates shouldn't need outside validation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          You really do like to fish for amens don't you? Pirates shouldn't need outside validation.
                          I trade Amens for Gold on the Praise Market.

Comment