Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ABC's of animals

so I post an animal, you then post an animal starting with the next letter of the alphabet so I post an A animal you post a B animal next person C etc...you cannot post after your own post so you have to wait for someone to post before you can post again

Antelope

Bat
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Coyote

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Dingo

Comment

Earwig

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Fox

Comment

Grant's gazelle

Comment

Horse

Comment

ʻIʻiwi

Comment

Jackrabbit

Comment

Killer croc.

Oh, not an animal.

(...)

Komodo dragon!
                      We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                      - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                      In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                      Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

Lionet
                        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Mouse
                          We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                          - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                          In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                          Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

Numbat

Comment

Oriole

Comment