Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egret
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Flying Fox
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Grouper

Comment

Hummingbird

Comment

Indian palm squirrel (Funambulus palmarum)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Jackdaw

Comment

Koala
                3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Long-tailed ground squirrel (Urocitellus undulatu)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Mongoose

Comment

Nightingale
                      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Oriole

Comment

Pine squirrel (Sciurus Tamiasciurus)

Comment

Quail

Comment

Round-tailed ground squirrel (Xerospermophilus tereticaudus)

Comment

Sparrow

Comment