Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Back To The FBI Costing Hillary The Election!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To The FBI Costing Hillary The Election!

I wish they would make up their minds!

Podesta: 'Forces within the FBI' may have cost Clinton election

Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said Monday that “forces within the FBI” may have sought to elect Donald Trump as president. “There are at least forces within the FBI that wanted her to lose,” Podesta said during an interview with John Heilemann hosted by NewCo. Podesta offered no evidence to back-up his speculation. “I’m not sure they really understood the alternative, but they wanted her to lose. I think that’s one possibility.” Story Continued Below These “forces” could have played a role in FBI Director James Comey’s controversial decision to alert Congress 11 days before the election that the FBI was evaluating more of Clinton’s emails, Podesta said. The Clinton campaign ...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5b0c282...es-within.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Haven't you figured it out yet? It was everybody's fault but Hillary's.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

notice he doesn't have any actual evidence. I am sure there were forces in the FBI as well as every part of the country that were against Hillary winning. That is why she lost the election: we voted against her. as to anyone abusing any governmental authority to influence the election, there is no evidence and he was careful to not claim that and just stick to innuendo.

Comment

I doubt the CIA had much incentive to undermine Hilllary...go back six months ago...she was pounding the war drums which militarists & spooks tend to like. On the other hand, Trump was a bit of a threat to the establishment...

The FBI is a better target for blaming someone on Hillay's political demise. Six months ago, it was reported in the international press that the FBI, then investigating Hillary, in a throw away line, statedsomething to the effect that "there was enough evidence to indict Mrs Clinton, but whats the point!".

The international press got a lot of mileage from that throw away line. It focused voters attention on the universal opinion that USA politics & its politicians are corrupt...

Step in Donald...

Recognised as"anti-politics" the people are expecting the swamp to the drained as he promised...that line, plus Hillary's history assisted in ousting her...
        Last edited by elam; 02-22-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment