Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: Spiritual War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Spiritual War

The forces of darkness on the march....

Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

The spell was publicized by Michael M. Hughes, who told ELLE.com that it was tweaked from multiple spells he saw going around private witchcraft groups. He published it on Extra News Feed because he felt "it would be very welcome to a lot of people." It quickly spread, with events being formed around the country and support on social

media.http://www.elle.com/culture/career-p...-donald-trump/
    Christian leaders urge prayer to protect president against 'demonic realm'

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/witches-t...vm65JTGFvpW.99
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I suppose these dingbats, at least some, actually think their gobblety gook will do something.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I suppose these dingbats, at least some, actually think their gobblety gook will do something.

They should join the WoF movement.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

lol from what I've seen of the average "witch" they can't even hex the extra helping of pie out of their mouth. I don't think there's much to worry about.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Those who believe in spiritual powers usually do. Imagine!
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Using magic to circumvent the democratic process seems a bit unfair.
            Then again, you cannot spell demoncrat without demon.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
              Using magic to circumvent the democratic process seems a bit unfair.
              Then again, you cannot spell demoncrat without demon.
              It seems like that would be an essential part of the demoncratic process.
              "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
              Hear my cry, hear my shout,
              Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Salem witch trials?
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Maybe they will turn him into a newt!

newt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Yeah because it's a well known proven fact that spells and prayers are actually effective.

Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

Sorry, I'm finding it really hard to tell if Seer in the OP being tongue in cheek, or is this a thing people are worrried about? I'm assuming a minority of people even if the OP & story isn't a wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                        Sorry, I'm finding it really hard to tell if Seer in the OP being tongue in cheek, or is this a thing people are worrried about? I'm assuming a minority of people even if the OP & story isn't a wind up.
                        This is not something most people in the US even care or even think about. Only a minority of people, almost all of whom are Republicans, think this is an actual thing to worry about. And even then it's only the most dimwitted religious conservatives among the Republicans, and not the whole party.
                        Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

Oh, I think it’s all part of the Trump narrative that the whole world is out to get him, even the witches, and it’s so unfair.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

people aren't worried about it. It just shows how desperate some weirdos are to stop Trump.

Comment

Are Christian leaders just now realizing that Trump needs prayer???
                              I am become death...

Comment