Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medusa
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Oni
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Petrie the pterodactyl

Comment

Quetzalcoatl
          When I Survey....

Comment

regulus
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Sphinx
              00000000000000ars6.jpg

Anyone else ever notice how the early depictions of them tend to represent them as being about the size of a cheetah/leopard?
              00000000000000ars6a.jpg 00000000000000ars6c.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

tarrasque
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Umgullian blob

Comment

vampire

sigpic

Comment

wyvern
                      Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

xenomorph.jpg
                        When I Survey....

Comment

youma (a Japanese monster)

Comment

Zombie

Although anyone who has been in a Waffle House at 3AM during a weekend can be forgiven for thinking they are real.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm surprised how few mythological creatures there are that start with an "a".

akuma

Comment

bandersnatch

sigpic

Comment