Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost -- It floats with a general air of spookiness, but we can see right through its intentions. (Puns possibly intended. )

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    Let me know when we get to H.
    You're up.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Hellboy.
      sigpic

Comment

• Iso onna (Japanese vampiric ghost of beautiful soaking wet woman found along coasts)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Jötunn (Norse Frost Giants)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Krumm (short, round & stinky creature that holds his eyeballs in his hands)

Comment

• Lakúma (large creatures at southern tip of South America that float along surface of ocean causing whirlpools & huge waves)

Comment

• Mourioche (nocturnal, shape-shifting water horse along coast of Brittany)

Comment

• Nue (giant Japanese Chimera with head of a monkey, body of a tanuki/raccoon dog, tail of a snake, & limbs of a tiger)

Comment

• Orb Chaos (a.k.a., Tamakos: Boss monster in Shadow Hearts series)

Comment

• Phycomid (fungoid plant monster looking like a blob of decomposing goo with mushrooms sprouting from it & can shoot globs of acid)

Comment

• I continue to be not in the least surprised that few if any offer suggests for such letters as Q or X, but then I can hardly blame them

Quark (square-shaped robot from early 80s video game -- when graphics made nearly everything square-shaped)

Comment

• Romŝiwamnari’ (Brazilian flightless bat-winged birds with scissor-like beaks)

Comment

• Scapegoat (3-headed Shadow Heart monster with lower half formed of ribs)

Comment

• Tiamat.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Umakan (Japanese horse-like parasite top half is red & bottom half is white, associated with heart problems)

Comment