Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selkie

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

tanuki

tiny_tanuki.jpg
      Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Ungoliant
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Time to go out on a limb...

uma-no-ashi

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's not time for double-u yet.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              It's not time for double-u yet.
              Dang

I'd been waiting to let that one sprout but you had to go and nag me about it instead of leafing me be

Vanara

Last edited by rogue06; 06-15-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

wraith

wraiths.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                  wraith

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28347[/ATTACH]
                  You're slipping. FIFY.

Xanthus

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    You're slipping.
                    My picture was from my all-time favorite anime series!

yosei

primera.jpg

Comment

My picture was from my all-time favorite anime series!
                      That was in Sailor Moon?
                      yosei

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28349[/ATTACH]
                      Ah yes. Yosei and the Pussycats

Zilant

Comment

Aarakocra

sigpic

Comment

Basilisk.

Comment

cerberus

sigpic

Comment

Dahu

Comment

Echidna.

Comment