Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Obamagate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't make the cut.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      Alright, I'll make a serious post.

I condemn Nazis vigorously. This includes, but is not limited to, such posters as Raphael, mossrose, and MaxVel.
      Woo- hoo! I made the cut!
      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Ad hominems may make you feel superior, but they don't answer to the issue which apparently you are unwilling to do. Understandable.
        Trump was asked about having "dealings with the Russian Government", not business ventures in Russia. It was in that context that he said he had no dealings with Russia. He and his lawyer stipulated in the very next sentence that he was not indebted to the Russian Government for anything, and that they would not have any leverage over him. He never said he didn't have business within the borders of Russia. That's why I stated what I said.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
          And with that masterpiece, Bill the Cat finally edges out RumTumTugger to claim the long-fought-for prize of stupidest TWebbber.
          I couldn't care one bit what some homosexual New Zealand libturd thinks about me.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
            Seems it's a close heat between OBP, Zym and Chrawnrus for TWeb's one-liner troll.
            What? I don't even get an honorable mention?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              Trump was asked about having "dealings with the Russian Government", not business ventures in Russia. It was in that context that he said he had no dealings with Russia. He and his lawyer stipulated in the very next sentence that he was not indebted to the Russian Government for anything, and that they would not have any leverage over him. He never said he didn't have business within the borders of Russia. That's why I stated what I said.
              It seems that liberals are under the delusion that any dealings with any Russian at any level are synonymous with dealing with Putin himself.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                It seems that liberals are under the delusion that any dealings with any Russian at any level are synonymous with dealing with Putin himself.
                don't forget Russian salad dressing! It comes directly from Putin himself. Every bottle!

Comment

Sounds an awful lot like something an agent of Putin would say....
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                    Woo- hoo! I made the cut!
                    What makes you so special!
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                      What makes you so special!
                      I come from New Zealand. . . NZ. . . ' Nazi' . . . Literally NZ
                      That, and I am REALLY extreme right. The two Darths are well to the left of me, doncha know?
                      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                        I come from New Zealand. . . NZ. . . ' Nazi' . . . Literally NZ
                        That, and I am REALLY extreme right. The two Darths are well to the left of me, doncha know?
                        You must know these guys then!

newguy-swastikashirt.jpg
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Thats pretty much correct there MM. Who do you think controls the financial institutions in Russia where Trump got his loans from when no other Banks would deal with the crook any longer? Take a guess?

Comment

Thats pretty much correct there MM. Who do you think controls the financial institutions in Russia where Trump got his loans from when no other Banks would deal with the crook any longer? Take a guess?
                            Congress controls the financial institutions in the US too, so...
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

By that insane logic, anyone that does business with Russians is an agent of Russia. Better start getting rid of about everything you own since most companies do business in Russia and work with Russian banks. I hope your tin foil hat isn't on too tight...
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                                By that insane logic, anyone that does business with Russians is an agent of Russia. Better start getting rid of about everything you own since most companies do business in Russia and work with Russian banks. I hope your tin foil hat isn't on too tight...
                                Yeah, except I never said that cupcake, I said that Trump lied when he said he had no business dealings with Russia. If you are dealing with Russian Banks you are dealing with Putin whether you are a russian agent of some sort or not.

Comment