Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Sewing Needles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I never have to hem my pants. It's hard enough finding pants long enough. Most places don't carry anything with an inseam longer than 32" any more. With the few that do it's in the big and tall area where prices are a good deal higher.
    MelMak has had that issue since he was about 13. Could never wear dress pants until he was old enough to get a suit, because none of them were long enough. Fortunately we could find jeans with a 36" inseam!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I wear a 34" waist, 38" inseam. Hemming is not an issue. Most times I have to sag my jeans so they cover my ankles.
      The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        MelMak has had that issue since he was about 13. Could never wear dress pants until he was old enough to get a suit, because none of them were long enough. Fortunately we could find jeans with a 36" inseam!
        Sounds like I would come up to his belly button.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Sounds like I would come up to his belly button.
          He's 6'4 (or 3, I can't remember). But he's all leg.

My brother was 6'7.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            He's 6'4 (or 3, I can't remember). But he's all leg.

My brother was 6'7.
            I guess Canadians need to be that tall to keep their heads above the snow banks.

Comment

Snapchat-796041986-01.jpeg Happy with my new patches!
              The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

What's all that gray stuff on your chin?

Comment