What inspires you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What inspires you.

I am inspired by this wonderful prismatic jouney called life and I enjoy learning and helpung folks. Tweb gices me a chance to meet other believers and grow in faith but also oppurtinities to maybe help somone come to faith or understand different views.

What inspires you guys? What does tweb do for you? What do you aspire to do?
    sigpic

For me it is a place to discuss, yes, theology. And have Christian fellowship with believers of different persuasions. Also friendship with those who are not yet or no longer of a Christian persuasion. And Tweb is not limited to theology either. Also ideas in science and politics. Finding out what arguments are not all that persuasive. Test ideas. One cannot believe what one does not know or understand.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment