Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.03.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.03.09

Glory Seed Devotional’s, 2017: Anticipating and Experiencing Jehovah-Jireh...
    Unearthing Divine Heavenly LOVE!
    Shalom!

One of the things that continues to impress and inspire me about the book and movie “The Shack” was how the author illustrated the relationship of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. If I had been the author of the book and the screen writer for the movie to illustrate the relationship between them I would have used identical triplets. But as the book and movie portrayed them they are not identical, together they have an identity yet they also have their own individual identities as well.

Today Patti and I have been married for 49 years. Yesterday she made the comment that March 8, 1968 was our last day of being single. Over the past couple of days I have become more aware of the “glue” that kept us together “through the good times, and bad times, through richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part” seems to have been LOVE. Patti and I have been in a “LOVE relationship” for over two thirds of our lives but the “glue” that has kept us together has been the LOVE relationship we’ve had together has been God the Father doing His Fatherly things , God the Son doing the Son things, and God the Holy Spirit keeping Divine LOVE alive in our lives.

Somehow the concept and hidden meaning of LOVE has become no more than another “four letter word” used to align ourselves with those things and people to benefit ourselves. Once upon a time God bathed the world in His LOVE and hide it in the hearts of his greatest creation -- You and I. But since it was hard work taking LOVE out of the heart and applying it to life over time people began looking for an easier way to discover LOVE eventually settling on emotional love, not realizing LOVE comes with emotions but LOVE is not emotional it is Spiritual.

Patti and I like many other couples have an “Our Song” we had played when we renewed our wedding vows at our 40 year mark. The title of the song is “Look at Us” and it simply says, “If you want to see what true LOVE is like then look at us.” It’s a wonderful song and very meaningful for Patti and I but it doesn’t tell our entire story! If you want our whole story then look through us at God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit and you’ll not only have our entire story but your as well.

The one thing Patti and I want everyone to know we have not cornered the market on God’s LOVE. The same LOVE God has hidden in our hearts lies in your heart waiting to be unearthed and let loose in your life. No matter how hard you need to work to unearth it you’ll discover there is nothing that can compare to the Divine Heavenly LOVE of God!

Happy Anniversary Patti Piper...

“So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.”**

Grace and PEACE,
    Gary
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you would like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: Glory Seed Devotional Blog.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

“Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.”

**Hebrews 4:16, NLT
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X