Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Abortion provider says Jesus would be holding the hands of women having abortions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    One thing that strikes me is that, WHY would Jesus need to hold the hand of a woman having an abortion? If it is something that is supposed to be "choice" and not a problem or murder, and the child is not even a person, then why does the mother need comforting in the first place? The abortionist is admitting without realizing it, that abortion is wrong and a woman will feel guilt for doing it.
    It's really not that uncommon for pro-choicers to think it's murder and just not care. There's a reason Gosnell got away with his butchery for as long as he did.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Idol worship is common in many Christian community. There will always be the danger that we, like this woman, fall into the temptation of worshiping a 'Christ' made in our own image, rather than God as He is. The latter can be uncomfortable, as we have to see what can be uncomfortable truths that go against some of our desires.

I think we can only hope this woman will come to recognize the real Christ and hear his voice.

Comment

He would be holding her hands, dragging her OUT of there.
        Visit my website! I have cookies. http://www.amyelizabethatkins.com

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X