Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Punching and Hugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punching and Hugging

I've completely lost faith in words.
    I've completely lost faith in reason.

These are tools that I find useful in sorting out the world for my myself but as tools of communication they totally suck.

I've decide to reduce my vocabulary to punching and hugging.
    Easy, internationally understood, and you get exercise.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

So, you want to be a toddler?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      So, you want to be a toddler?
      Does anyone ever misunderstand a toddler?
      When a toddler says "Bwahahaha bwaas" does it ever get this treatment?

B
      I see you used the non-traditional 'B' spelling instead of the more mainstream 'W' spelling.
      Have you been a racist long?

Bwahahaha
      Ha! You either don't understand the actual presupposition in question or you're just flat out surrendering to circular reasoning.

bwaas
      I'd address this in detail but why would I when Phinus the Ancient completely refuted this nonsense nearly 1500 years ago. And no, it isn't because I'm afraid to go there but rather I don't have the time to hand hold your failing intellect through a remedial course in early church history.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Comment

/

Comment

Punching and hugging? I teach mixed martial arts. I am fluent in punching and hugging.
            "[Mathematics] is the revealer of every genuine truth, for it knows every hidden secret, and bears the key to every subtlety of letters; whoever, then, has the effrontery to pursue physics while neglecting mathematics should know from the start he will never make his entry through the portals of wisdom."
            --Thomas Bradwardine, De Continuo (c. 1325)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Pythagoras View Post
              Punching and hugging? I teach mixed martial arts. I am fluent in punching and hugging.
              I bet you've the best communication skills.

Comment

Does that include choke holds?

Comment

Does that include choke holds?
                  Choke hold...Hugging.

Po-tay-to
                  Po-tah-to

Comment

yeah, you are just hugging their neck. makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      yeah, you are just hugging their neck. makes sense.
                      Course you have to be careful how hard you do it. Wouldn't want to accidentally kill some one!

Comment

Course you have to be careful how hard you do it. Wouldn't want to accidentally kill some one!
                        Accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                          Accident?
                          Well, it surely wouldn't be on purpose!

Comment

Accident?
                            Why are you still talking?
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Accident?
                              I think she meant Axe Dent.

Comment